The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Code

Banned
Daps
More spoilers from the toys

cdi1x7677yj01.jpg

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
If you look closely, Stark is in more than one photo.

The soul gem isn't on earth. I seriously doubt they would not show it in any other movie. If it wasn't connected.

I think you probably need a combination of stones to get it.

Remember, in Avengers Thanos already had the mind stone and gave it to Loki. He sent him to earth to get the space stone. Then in Guardians, he had Ronan get the power stone. We now know from the prelude comics that the soul stone is the most dangerous so why didn't Thanos try to get that one first?

I figure it must
More spoilers from the toys

cdi1x7677yj01.jpg

Why did I click this?

:sadcam:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
fukk that's def a spoiler/confirms the theory that was floating around.
It also confirms that hulk is still kinda nerfed in the MCU. He shouldn't need any armored suits. Hope this is more used for either A) a bait and switch where they think tony in is it, but it's banner. Then he hulks out and bursts from it (admittedly like the image suggests) or B) He simply uses it to travel in space.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The soul gem isn't on earth. I seriously doubt they would not show it in any other movie. If it wasn't connected.

Remember, in Avengers Thanos already had the mind stone and gave it to Loki. He sent him to earth to get the space stone. Then in Guardians, he had Ronan get the power stone. We now know from the prelude comics that the soul stone is the most dangerous so why didn't Thanos try to get that one first?

The other told loki in the avengers that they wanted the tesseract to use to go to other dimensions/realms, I think the soul stone is in another dimension a la 'thanos quest' storyline>

Daps
Reppin
NY
It also confirms that hulk is still kinda nerfed in the MCU. He shouldn't need any armored suits. Hope this is more used for either A) a bait and switch where they think tony in is it, but it's banner. Then he hulks out and bursts from it (admittedly like the image suggests) or B) He simply uses it to travel in space.

Could def see it being option A. Part of me thinks from the trailer that he gets fukked up (when he ends up in Strange's office as Banner in that ditch made by him) and they need that suit for him in the interim

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i figured that spoiler out immediately after watching the trailer. that's not a big one

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

U got a link to the prelude comics?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take it Banner has a hard time turning into Hulk.Which is why he's wearing the Hulkbuster.During the battle of Wakanda, that big monstrous dude(Cull Obsidian I believe) from The Black Order is wrecking folks left and right.Nobody can stop him until he grabs Black Widow in some life threatening type of way, causing Banner/Hulk to go crazy insane mad.To everybody's amazment, Hulk comes busting out of the Hulkbuster armor and turns Cull Obsidian's cabbage into coleslaw:wow:

I think his fear of letting the big fella take over quickly vanishes once shyt hits the fan.He might see it as some kind of

self sacrifice

Daps
Could def see it being option A. Part of me thinks from the trailer that he gets fukked up (when he ends up in Strange's office as Banner in that ditch made by him) and they need that suit for him in the interim

thanos is going to hit him so hard that he cant turn into hulk.. till later in the movie...