The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
pqgpx.jpg
:deadmanny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna change the thread title and make this the official thread.

Side note, it's weird as fukk this movie is 1 month from coming out and there's only been 1 trailer. I don't recall that ever happening before.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Side note, it's weird as fukk this movie is 1 month from coming out and there's only been 1 trailer. I don't recall that ever happening before.

Fred.

You know that second trailer gonna break the internet fam...:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Fred.
Figured it would drop with panther. Soooo I guess it’s coming with A Wrinkle In Time this weekend. Has to be. Of course they’ll drop it online but they normally time that to be attached to a movie. And that’s the next Disney flick for the month. Doubt they’ll wait till Easter weekend and ready player one

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know that second trailer gonna break the internet fam...:wow:

The next trailer could literally be RDJ walking on stage saying "Infinity War" then dropping the mic on some Randy Watson shyt....and the views would still break records. :wow:

Figured it would drop with panther. Soooo I guess it’s coming with A Wrinkle In Time this weekend. Has to be. Of course they’ll drop it online but they normally time that to be attached to a movie. And that’s the next Disney flick for the month. Doubt they’ll wait till Easter weekend and ready player one

If a trailer drops this weekend then they gotta announce it in a day or two. This movie is going to do numbers regardless but the marketing for it so far as been damn near nonexistent. Normally this late in the game a movie of this size would have 5-6 trailers out and a couple promo videos.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The next trailer could literally be RDJ walking on stage saying "Infinity War" then dropping the mic on some Randy Watson shyt....and the views would still break records. :wow:

If a trailer drops this weekend then they gotta announce it in a day or two. This movie is going to do numbers regardless but the marketing for it so far as been damn near nonexistent. Normally this late in the game a movie of this size would have 5-6 trailers out and a couple promo videos.

Fred.

It’s only Monday. I say they announce it Wednesday.