The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I come in peace, I just have a simple question about DC and Marvel. First of, I'm a huge huge fan of both, every movie gets first day theater and first day blu ray cop.

My question is, do the actors from each studio acknowledge the others at all? Like for example, has RDJ or Chris ever mentioned affleck or anyone else? Clearly actors always applaud other actors and movies regardless if its the same studio or not. Or is marvel and dc straight up like wcw vs wwe where you are not allowed to mention the other actor or movie
A lot of the actors are friends and have worked together in the past. From their perspective they all getting paid.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
A lot of the actors are friends and have worked together in the past. From their perspective they all getting paid.
I am completely aware that most are real tight and have worked previously, I'm just asking have they ever spoken specifically about another comic book movie. Has RDJ ever spoken about afflecks acting in bat vs sup or if he liked the movie,

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am completely aware that most are real tight and have worked previously, I'm just asking have they ever spoken specifically about another comic book movie. Has RDJ ever spoken about afflecks acting in bat vs sup or if he liked the movie,

Closest anyone has done to that is Anthony Mackie, Samuel L Jackson, and Jason Momoa making some comments at conventions.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I come in peace, I just have a simple question about DC and Marvel. First of, I'm a huge huge fan of both, every movie gets first day theater and first day blu ray cop.

My question is, do the actors from each studio acknowledge the others at all? Like for example, has RDJ or Chris ever mentioned affleck or anyone else? Clearly actors always applaud other actors and movies regardless if its the same studio or not. Or is marvel and dc straight up like wcw vs wwe where you are not allowed to mention the other actor or movie

Laurence Fishburne just recently brought up the "other guys"

“We’ve been waiting 35 years for these [characters] to show up on the screen. What were they doing over there? Marvel has been kicking their ass. This is the comic-book geek in me, who has a collection of comic books. I’ve been waiting to see these people on-screen forever.”

:whoo:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Thanos' Plans In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Finally Revealed

The Doctor Strange blu-ray/DVD extras have leaked online and Screen Rant has posted an interesting tidbit from Avengers: Infinity War co-writer Stephen McFeely concerning the reason behind Thanos' machinations in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Per McFeely, “His goal is to re-balance the universe as he sees it. So when he figures out that the Infinity Stones could do this for him at the snap of a finger, that becomes his main goal.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Robert Downey Jr On "The Dark Knight": "fukk DC Comics" | The Huffington Post

“My whole thing is that that I saw ‘The Dark Knight’. I feel like I’m dumb because I feel like I don’t get how many things that are so smart. It’s like a Ferrari engine of storytelling and script writing and I’m like, ‘That’s not my idea of what I want to see in a movie.’ I loved ‘The Prestige’ but didn’t understand ‘The Dark Knight’. Didn’t get it, still can’t tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and in the end they need him to be a bad guy. I’m like, ‘I get it. This is so high brow and so f—king smart, I clearly need a college education to understand this movie.’ You know what? F-ck DC comics. That’s all I have to say and that’s where I’m really coming from.”

:wow:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I think RDJ is a better actor he been doing this well since the 80s. But you're right about TDK.
breh, to each their own but you're buggin if you think RDJ is close to an actor Bale is. RDJ isn't coming close to movies like Fighter, American hustle, big short, American Psycho.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
breh, to each their own but you're buggin if you think RDJ is close to an actor Bale is. RDJ isn't coming close to movies like Fighter, American hustle, big short, American Psycho.
Just curious have you ever seen:
Natural Born Killers
Chaplin
Less Than Zero
Zodiac
A Scanner Darkly?

Plus his Tony Stark is the character of this decade. No one sells more tickets than a movie featuring RDJ as Tony Stark.