The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I love natural born killers and chaplin and he was my favorite in tropic thunder. But I'm not talking box office, I'm talking acting, I have seen his latest movies like the judge, due date and sherklock part 2, all mediocre movies and I wouldn't call hits on the box office.

Gotta disagree Sherlock movies both were good movies too me

Exactly.

The only reason people love them movies is cuz

1- Nolan made them
2- Heath and Hardy

No one ever really mentions or gives him any real acknowledgement.

He's not trash or anything but he's not really anything special

Hardy was the whole damn movie for tdkr
If anything he made the movie especially when everyone was like how can they make another one after how great joker was
They did bane was great too me
His quotes alone stole the movie

Just the thought if we had both Heath and hardy in same movie tho :noah:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how when marvel does a vision of the future (tony in aou) we get hyped, D.C. And Bruce :ld:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can u please remind me what am I seeing here?

Ok so remember in Avengers 2, when Scarlet was fukkingg with Starks mind and showed him that vision of the aftermath of a huge war and all the Avengers were defeated and dead on that hill?

RDJ, the new Spidey and Pratt on the set of Avenger 3 are standing in front of that same hill from Starks vision

Martha

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
what if the soul gem is the prize in Thor ragnorok and warlock ends up bein in the gladiatorial tourney n ends up stealing it n coming back in part 2 as the last stone for thanos who has beat the avengers (maybe saves a few by trapping them in the gen for a plot twist). Introduce captain marvel n nova, have wonder man appear because in part one the fighting and gems gave him powers (you have him already camoed in gotg2); hopefully beta ray bill is in ragnorok. And go for the counter attack

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People just keep on assuming a new soul stone is going to appear in Thor Ragnarok. This is like when people kept assuming the Soul stone would be in Dr Strange.

I really don't think Marvel is going to put two infinity Stones in Thor films as the Macguffin. They'd just be recycling plot elements from Thor The Dark World.

Also Feige has already said Black Panther is the direct lead in to Infinity War.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People just keep on assuming a new soul stone is going to appear in Thor Ragnarok. This is like when people kept assuming the Soul stone would be in Dr Strange.

I really don't think Marvel is going to put two infinity Stones in Thor films as the Macguffin. They'd just be recycling plot elements from Thor The Dark World.

Also Feige has already said Black Panther is the direct lead in to Infinity War.
Yeah, I'm betting it is in BP as well.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm betting it is in BP as well.
i guess my thing is i dnt want earth to have three stones, its a universe spread them shyts out...tho it will make sense if they do the king of the dead avatar shyt. plus t'challa's comment bout death in civil war maybe a hint (tho thor has the vahalla and ragnorok lore thats similar idk)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Has STRANGER THINGS Breakout Millie Bobby Brown Joined AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR?
16722411_935391979930068_1724133137287618700_o.jpg

Well, this is interesting. Joe and Anthony Russo took to Facebook earlier today to share a new photo from behind the scenes of Avengers: Infinity War, and who is that with them? Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown! Captioned "Guest director Millie Bobby Brown," the duo didn't confirm that she has a role in the movie, but why else would she be on set?

Sure, maybe they just really love the Netflix series, but it's a bit odd that they'd invite the young actress to spend a day in Atlanta watching the action unfold for no particular reason. If we can assume she's going to make a cameo appearance, that leads us to wonder who as!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile in DC land (not to derail this)....they can't even keep a director.

Damn how dope would this be if the FF were in this and Disney had the rights?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Meanwhile in DC land (not to derail this)....they can't even keep a director.

Damn how dope would this be if the FF were in this and Disney had the rights?

Get FF just to fukk with them and introduce Franklin Richard along with Dr. Doom

Martha