The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just curious have you ever seen:
Natural Born Killers
Chaplin
Less Than Zero
Zodiac
A Scanner Darkly?

Plus his Tony Stark is the character of this decade. No one sells more tickets than a movie featuring RDJ as Tony Stark.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Sherlock Holmes
The Judge

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
TDK was a great movie...... but wasnt off the strength of the leading actor and we really have to stop pretending like it was 20 star movie on a 5 star scale and at best the top Marvel movies are 4.5-5 stars.

It really wasn't that better than say the last 2 Caps.

Matter fact..... if I had to watch all 3 movies again.

I'd watch the Caps from to "Title to Credits" while with TDK.... I'd probably only watch the Joker scenes.

Martha

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just curious have you ever seen:
Natural Born Killers
Chaplin
Less Than Zero
Zodiac
A Scanner Darkly?

Plus his Tony Stark is the character of this decade. No one sells more tickets than a movie featuring RDJ as Tony Stark.
I love natural born killers and chaplin and he was my favorite in tropic thunder. But I'm not talking box office, I'm talking acting, I have seen his latest movies like the judge, due date and sherklock part 2, all mediocre movies and I wouldn't call hits on the box office.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I love natural born killers and chaplin and he was my favorite in tropic thunder. But I'm not talking box office, I'm talking acting, I have seen his latest movies like the judge, due date and sherklock part 2, all mediocre movies and I wouldn't call hits on the box office.
And judging 'acting' is subjective there are no facts just opinions. They are both really good actors, to say Bale is twice the actor RDJ is hyperbole even if you prefer him.
What's Christian Bale's last hit? And he's got some mediocre to straight up stinkers lately to:
Exodus: Gods and Kings
Out of the Furnace
Knight of Cups

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
breh, to each their own but you're buggin if you think RDJ is close to an actor Bale is. RDJ isn't coming close to movies like Fighter, American hustle, big short, American Psycho.
I'm all for opinions but its definitely not clear cut. RDJ is one of our greats. He's at a point where he's collecting checks and he has a character so well known/loved that its hard to disconnect the actor from the character. Has Bale ever been likeable in any role? Honest question i don't recall ever "liking" him on screen.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm all for opinions but its definitely not clear cut. RDJ is one of our greats. He's at a point where he's collecting checks and he has a character so well known/loved that its hard to disconnect the actor from the character. Has Bale ever been likeable in any role? Honest question i don't recall ever "liking" him on screen.
Remember Harsh Times??
:scusthov:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
And judging 'acting' is subjective there are no facts just opinions. They are both really good actors, to say Bale is twice the actor RDJ is hyperbole even if you prefer him.
What's Christian Bale's last hit? And he's got some mediocre to straight up stinkers lately to:
Exodus: Gods and Kings
Out of the Furnace
Knight of Cups
You're right, those weren't good movies by any means. But his last movie was the Big Short which was a great movie and he killed it and got an Oscar Nom. RDJ last good movie, not including Marvel was probably Tropic Thunder and Sherlock Holmes part 1. I don't wanna turn this into a back n forth, I love both actors, but to me Bale is in the 2nd Tier of actors and I don't think RDJ is fukkin with him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Christian Bale vs Robert Downey jr?!?!:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
That's a crazy match up, both phenomenal actors... But I love bales work this nikka mad versatile.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bale's Batman is not better than RDJ's Iron Man, and that's what matters here.

Exactly.

The only reason people love them movies is cuz

1- Nolan made them
2- Heath and Hardy

No one ever really mentions or gives him any real acknowledgement.

He's not trash or anything but he's not really anything special

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll throw my 2 cents in:

i think rdj is better actor than bale, easily...he's one of the greats....people forget his early work cause of the problems he had during/after that time, but he shined in those early movies...

also, what lets you know how damn good he is: that man getting paid nicely to play himself in the marvel universe....a charming, drug abusing, womanizing a$$hole, sounds like rdj to me lol....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're right, those weren't good movies by any means. But his last movie was the Big Short which was a great movie and he killed it and got an Oscar Nom. RDJ last good movie, not including Marvel was probably Tropic Thunder and Sherlock Holmes part 1. I don't wanna turn this into a back n forth, I love both actors, but to me Bale is in the 2nd Tier of actors and I don't think RDJ is fukkin with him.
My only problem was saying he is twice as good. Thinking Bale is better is fine but that's a heavy downgrade of RDJ IMO.