The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still curious to if Nick Fury really isn’t in this

Have heard no mention of Mistress Death either

If these next 2 movies wrap everything up they can’t do it with no Fury and I haven’t forgotten that Red Skull is trapped in an infinity stone

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even know the children of Thanos's names, but i'm almost positive they said one of them wasn't in the movie.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
76 characters?

Stan Lee

Heroes:

Iron Man
Captain America
Hulk/Bruce Banner
Thor
Spider-man
Doctor Strange
Wong
*Ant-Man
*Wasp
Black Panther
Okoye
Bucky
War Machine
Falcon
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Star Lord
Gamora
Rocket
Drax
Groot
Mantis
Nebula
Black Widow
Hawkeye
*Captain Marvel (97% sure she's in)

Villains:
Thanos
Loki
Proxima Midnight
Ebony Maw
Black Dwarf(Cull Obsidian)
Corvus Glaive

People:
Shuri
Pepper
Maria Hill
Happy Hogan
Ned
Aunt May
General Ross

Other Cameos:
Nick Fury
The Collector
Heimdall
M'Baku
Pip The Troll
Valkyrie
Nova Corps
*Daredevil
*Luke Cage
*Jessica Jones
*Iron Fist

:jbhmm:
Who else? Gotta be randoms and side characters.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
76 characters?

Stan Lee

Heroes:

Iron Man
Captain America
Hulk/Bruce Banner
Thor
Spider-man
Doctor Strange
Wong
*Ant-Man
*Wasp
Black Panther
Okoye
Bucky
War Machine
Falcon
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Star Lord
Gamora
Rocket
Drax
Groot
Mantis
Nebula
Black Widow
Hawkeye
*Captain Marvel (97% sure she's in)

Villains:
Thanos
Loki
Proxima Midnight
Ebony Maw
Black Dwarf(Cull Obsidian)
Corvus Glaive

People:
Shuri
Pepper
Maria Hill
Happy Hogan
Ned
Aunt May
General Ross

Other Cameos:
Nick Fury
The Collector
Heimdall
M'Baku
Pip The Troll
Valkyrie
Nova Corps
*Daredevil
*Luke Cage
*Jessica Jones
*Iron Fist

:jbhmm:
Who else? Gotta be randoms and side characters.

Question

Exactly HOW realistic/unrealistic is it that the Marvel Television characters would make it in?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Question

Exactly HOW realistic/unrealistic is it that the Marvel Television characters would make it in?
I certainly would not get my hopes up

'Jessica Jones' S2: Netflix's Marvel Heroes Not in 'Infinity War' | Inverse

Once again, New York is under attack in Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War, but the Defenders of Harlem and Hell’s Kitchen won’t lend a hand.

In a new interview, Jessica Jones showrunner Melissa Rosenberg bears the bad news that Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and wielder of the Iron Fist Danny Rand will not be in the upcoming Marvel movie event.

On Friday afternoon, Entertainment Weekly asked Rosenberg if Marvel’s Netflix shows — including Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, The Defenders, and recently The Punisher — will be impacted at all by Avengers: Infinity War. Rosenberg says definitively, “None whatsoever.”

She adds: “Our partners are Marvel, and if we’re doing something that’s counter to [their continuity], they would pull us back or orient us on the right path, so clearly we’re [okay]. But we’re very much in our own world.”

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

It's a mix of CGI and mo-cap...:ld: Promixma is gonna have traditional makeup overall.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstud...ersmembers_of_the_black_order_and_the_actors/
Cu1ivOfswA6C_TGCrYdWbOOdxYUJj8wajqEH0eU1fbo.png
So its all CGI

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Question

I think they wil be mentioned/easter egg. I don't think they actually have speaking roles.

They wont physically be in it.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My own personal theory regarding the soul stone post Black Panther
What if the soul stone is really a separate pocket dimension (in the MCU)? Similar to the quantum realm. And the only way access it is via the tessaract/space stone or some other devise that can move in between dimensions/universes. Just thinking considering how the aether isn't a "stone" when we see it and in the comics the soul stone does contain its own place.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How its 50 /50 ?they use the actors for only for the voice and body movements. Its not like they made the suits and use cgi for touch ups like Spider-Man

Well Proxima is gonna be actually onscreen... :ld: it's funny because they can actually use makeup to make some of the skinnier aliens corvus glaive and the other one... It's crazy but I would have preferred that real look instead of mo-cap and cgi their shyt even though marvel is pretty good on that end... Something about creating the real thing in person with makeup and stylist can be much more REALER to me... :ld:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My own personal theory regarding the soul stone post Black Panther
What if the soul stone is really a separate pocket dimension (in the MCU)? Similar to the quantum realm. And the only way access it is via the tessaract/space stone or some other devise that can move in between dimensions/universes. Just thinking considering how the aether isn't a "stone" when we see it and in the comics the soul stone does contain its own place.

Im pretty sure the soul stone is deep within Wakanda. It would explain alot of things that happened in BP and the reason Thanos is attacking Wakanda.