The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Honestly they really should do She-Hulk just for the fukkery. Spider-Woman too, they already got Danvers on deck. Just to fukk with DC "Oh Wonder Woman did well?":sas1:

"Here's 3 female superheroes for you...actually! fukk it, 4. Black Widow in this bytch too."

Or a A-Force movie!

Oh you like Aquaman?

gallery-1464967685-namorprevail.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Honestly they really should do She-Hulk just for the fukkery. Spider-Woman too, they already got Danvers on deck. Just to fukk with DC "Oh Wonder Woman did well?":sas1:

"Here's 3 female superheroes for you...actually! fukk it, 4. Black Widow in this bytch too."

Or a A-Force movie!

Oh you like Aquaman?

gallery-1464967685-namorprevail.jpg
people that dont read the comics dont even know the fukkery levels of She-Hulk!
to be honest...
the state we in right now with the #metoo and all that...
i dont even think the world is ready!
:mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if they ever do SheHulk, she should just look like Gamora. the fukk wants to look at a muscular woman on screen? then you hear everyone fan casting some ugly ass MMA chicks. nothing attractive about a woman with more than minimal muscle build.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After watching this one video... I think I know why they're in Wakanda... and its not for the soul stone.

I think its to get at Vision a second time. The first time they didn't get it from him but they was able to hurt him. I think Cap took Vision to Wakanda so Shuri could try to fix him.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Read some spoilers going around...

Loki, Vision and Gamora are done. Loki sacrafices himself to save the Asgardian people. Vision is killed in a battle for the Mind Stone by one of TBO members. Thanos kills sacrifices Gamora.

Also the only way to get the soul stone is to obtain the other Infinity stones, so it ain't in Wakanda, its guarded by some aliens or something.

:yeshrug: Read this on SHH forums.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Read some spoilers going around...

Loki, Vision and Gamora are done. Loki sacrafices himself to save the Asgardian people. Vision is killed in a battle for the Mind Stone by one of TBO members. Thanos kills sacrifices Gamora.

Also the only way to get the soul stone is to obtain the other Infinity stones, so it ain't in Wakanda, its guarded by some aliens or something.

:yeshrug: Read this on SHH forums.
yo,
I've been advocating for that Gamora death. it's perfect naritively and she's one of the least impressive/memorable characters in the entire MCU yet would still have a massive impact.

A Vision death means dikk though. can't that dude just theoretically be regenerated when they recover the stones?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

Seems to confirm some theories I've seen. Welp, I'm going to regret seeing this. :francis::mjcry:

Looks like I'm going to have to bounce outta the thread now. :mjcry: