The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take it Banner has a hard time turning into Hulk.Which is why he's wearing the Hulkbuster.During the battle of Wakanda, that big monstrous dude(Cull Obsidian I believe) from The Black Order is wrecking folks left and right.Nobody can stop him until he grabs Black Widow in some life threatening type of way, causing Banner/Hulk to go crazy insane mad.To everybody's amazment, Hulk comes busting out of the Hulkbuster armor and turns Cull Obsidian's cabbage into coleslaw:wow:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I take it Banner has a hard time turning into Hulk.Which is why he's wearing the Hulkbuster.During the battle of Wakanda, that big monstrous dude(Cull Obsidian I believe) from The Black Order is wrecking folks left and right.Nobody can stop him until he grabs Black Widow in some life threatening type of way, causing Banner/Hulk to go crazy insane mad.To everybody's amazment, Hulk comes busting out of the Hulkbuster armor and turns Cull Obsidian's cabbage into coleslaw:wow:

Read the same thing, he has a problem turning in to Hulk...but when he does :picard:Kills a mothafukka

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Which one isnt

It's a mix of CGI and mo-cap...:ld: Promixma is gonna have traditional makeup overall.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstud...ersmembers_of_the_black_order_and_the_actors/
Cu1ivOfswA6C_TGCrYdWbOOdxYUJj8wajqEH0eU1fbo.png

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I used to be addicted to future fight when I had a iPhone. I use to give TBO that work...then they made them harder to beat:mjcry:Still can beat them just not as fast. Also beat Infinity Thanos hella times, word to Doctor Strange.

Love that game.