The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Soul Stone is in Captain Marvel.

I think that's why Josh Brolin said Thanos wont get all the stones in IW.

I think the Captain Marvel movie will build up to Avengers 4. She is the last piece to the puzzle, that's why they put it between IW and A:4.

And that shot of her that leaked reading the newspaper is probably a post-credit scene in Infinity War.

Personally I think she will actually be in IW like BP and Spidey were in Civil War. You kind of introduce her but leave her origins a mystery till the movie drops

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something that I think will be super interesting: In the comics, Wakanda has never been successfully invaded. In Secret Invasion, the skrulls failed bigly:
JTmArVQ.jpg

And in the Infinity story arc, the Black Order also try to invade but fail, while other places like NYC, Atlantis, Doctor Strange's place, and X-Men HQ fall:

uJToeaF.jpg

We saw Thanos' army invading Wakanda in the Avengers trailer but I think that'll be the one place where the Avengers win and will become a stronghold while the rest of the world falls
:ohlawd: A BP movie with both T'Challa and Shuri as the Black Panther :wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
After all the tech that was revealed in Black Panther by the Jabari tribe, the Doras, and Shuri... I wouldn't be surprised if there was omitted cgi in those trailer shots of them charging Thanos's army because they didn't want to spoil the reveals in BP's solo flick.

If so, i expect the future trailer(s) to be even more :whoo:

That set piece battle in Wakanda is going to be ridiculous

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
After all the tech that was revealed in Black Panther by the Jabari tribe, the Doras, and Shuri... I wouldn't be surprised if there was omitted cgi in those trailer shots of them charging Thanos's army because they didn't want to spoil the reveals in BP's solo flick.

for sure
there will be vibr-elephants and more vibrhinos up in the mix :wow:
More air artillery too :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That’s a good point. They really downplayed their tech in the trailer...these dudes had 10 foot tall energy shields. :wow:

Even though I feel they will get washed in the end, that battle will be special.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Trailer May Be Coming Soon

A new Avengers: Infinity War trailer might be right around the corner.

Avengers: Infinity War stars Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier), Paul Bettany (Vision), and Karen Gillan (Nebula) will be appearing on ABC's Good Morning America on February 27, and it would seem that collecting 2 Avengers and a Guardian in the same place would be a perfect time for new footage.

Marvel released a new trailer on Good Morning America last year withGuardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and with the release date approaching, it seems time for another trailer.

The three Infinity War stars represent a fraction of the heroes and characters that will take part in the film. Captain America: Civil War managed to balance a plethora of characters and still get everyone their shine, but the scale has increased three times over for Infinity War. Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige explained that every character has an important role to play, regardless of that role's size.

“As with all of the connectivity between our characters on various films, you have to be careful about it," Feige said. "We never want it to just seem like characters are popping their heads out of windows and saying “Hello” and then going back in. Believe me, it’d be easier to do it that way, but it wouldn’t be as satisfying. So a big role, a small role, regardless of the actual screen time that any single character has – and I think you’ve seen this in the Avengers films, and in Civil War last year – it’ll be very meaningful and very important to the story that we’re telling. That film is shooting right now and we’ve already shot a lot of those interactions, and it’s very exciting.“

Marvel's latest production is Black Panther, which is in theaters now. Avengers: Infinity War lands in theaters on May 4, while Ant-Man and the Wasp hits theaters on July 6. Avengers 4 lands in theaters on May 3, 2019.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For people speculating that the soul stone is in Wakanda, I would be shocked if it is.

I think it's probably the most powerful of the stones, which means it was meant to be the hardest to find.

If they do put the soul stone in Wakanda, it would mean that 3 stones were always on earth which doesn't make sense to me.

I think the soul stone is located in another dimension and Thanos probably needs the other stones to find it.