The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs..... we all excited about this movie..... and love to fantasize but let’s kinda keep the speculation, fan fictions theories and etc to a minimum in here so we won’t be like that other thread and get overhyped then underwhelmed when most of the shyt we guessing doesn’t happen

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Seriously man.

For 2 or 3 years I’ve watch niccas speculate and talk themselves to death about who Snoke is and who are the real parents of Rey are.

And now that the truth has been revealed to all the above, cats is now mad they year’s of theories and guess didn’t pan out:mjlol:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Seriously man.

For 2 or 3 years I’ve watch niccas speculate and talk themselves to death about who Snoke is and who are the real parents of Rey are.

And now that the truth has been revealed to all the above, cats is now mad they year’s of theories and guess didn’t pan out:mjlol:

Martha
I know it's so hilarious. Also did that heavy with BvS.

home_block01.jpg

Martian Manhunter y'all. :mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs..... we all excited about this movie..... and love to fantasize but let’s kinda keep the speculation, fan fictions theories and etc to a minimum in here so we won’t be like that other thread and get overhyped then underwhelmed when most of the shyt we guessing doesn’t happen

Martha

Real talk. People putting there ideas in spoilers and shyt. Lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thanos gonna drop some bodies. It's gonna be a lot of :mjcry: when this drops but Thanos been my favorite villain and I been wanting this movie since I was like 12. First time I read a comic with Thanos I was hooked on his shyt, no fukks attitude, the ether on full display in every panel. He was my avatar on here for like a year.

Strong words from Feige. I believe him. Some of these MCU villains ended up being terrible/fodder but with Thanos u gotta do it right. :wow: :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What in everyones opinion will make Thanos a good villain to yall in yall eyes? Cuz if he kills a lot of people without talking like some of the Marvel villains yall may call him weak or wack.

If he causes a lot of destruction like practically 90% of the Marvel villains, yall wont bat and eye.

Is there like a perfect talk to action ratio yall are looking for? Cuz it seems like the favorite villains are the ones who talk alot.... in some case all they did was talk but be that as it may... yall love dialogue. Although that didnt work for Ultron surprisingly.

So talking and killing some characters would suffice?

Just curious.

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i like Thanos cause duke is just wild disrespectful!
smackin people.
saying shyt like "how dare you use that tone with me, im THANOS!"
i try to apply alotta Thanos tactics when im dealing with these jackasses at work.
:pachaha:

i hope he backhand smacks every Avenger in the movie.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What in everyones opinion will make Thanos a good villain to yall in yall eyes? Cuz if he kills a lot of people without talking like some of the Marvel villains yall may call him weak or wack.

If he causes a lot of destruction like practically 90% of the Marvel villains, yall wont bat and eye.

Is there like a perfect talk to action ratio yall are looking for? Cuz it seems like the favorite villains are the ones who talk alot.... in some case all they did was talk but be that as it may... yall love dialogue. Although that didnt work for Ultron surprisingly.

So talking and killing some characters would suffice?

Just curious.

Martha

Nah, it's the overrall swag to the character the thing that gives him meaning... his motivation and how he comes across... like a villain always stands out in the movie, that's how you know you have a great and compelling villain...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah, it's the overrall swag to the character the thing that gives him meaning... his motivation and how he comes across... like a villain always stands out in the movie, that's how you know you have a great and compelling villain...

Swag is too subjective.. and motivation isnt sufficient.... cuz some villains out there never ever even had a true motivation.... just wanna see the world burn for fukkery (which isnt a motivation) and they been labeled great.

I like anyone else want to villain to be tough but I never want them to stand out at the expense of the hero or titled character.... cuz at the end of the day if that happens what makes me compelled want to see the further adventures of the hero?

But I feel you and respect that stance

Martha