The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Swag is too subjective.. and motivation isnt sufficient.... cuz some villains out there never ever even had a true motivation.... just wanna see the world burn for fukkery (which isnt a motivation) and they been labeled great.

I like anyone else want to villain to be tough but I never want them to stand out at the expense of the hero or titled character.... cuz at the end of the day if that happens what makes me compelled want to see the further adventures of the hero?

But I feel you and respect that stance

Martha

Man thanos was catching bodies in the comics...:pachaha: Trust me in this movie the avengers gonna get washed badly... but how they defeat him on top of that will make this entire saga worthwhile.

Thanos has this genocidal maniac steeze about him but he's not an idiot, he's extremely intelligent and ridiculously strong.:manny: he's a threat to everyone's existance.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Nah, it's the overrall swag to the character the thing that gives him meaning... his motivation and how he comes across... like a villain always stands out in the movie, that's how you know you have a great and compelling villain...

Swag is too subjective.. and motivation isnt sufficient.... cuz some villains out there never ever even had a true motivation.... just wanna see the world burn for fukkery (which isnt a motivation) and they been labeled great.

I like anyone else want to villain to be tough but I never want them to stand out at the expense of the hero or titled character.... cuz at the end of the day if that happens what makes me compelled want to see the further adventures of the hero?

But I feel you and respect that stance

Martha

I think by "motivation" he means "conviction"

i.e. the villain's passion for his/her cause has to be properly illustrated in words and deeds. and not just their opinion

with joker you saw his conviction in every convo he had with the pivotal characters (batman & harvey dent)

swag = energy,

the bolded are all the same idea generally

People talk about villain monologues and I don't think it's unimportant so much as it isn't always done right. Like with hiphop you got artists who have classic memorable verses w/ quotables, then you have lyrical miracle rappity rap nikkas who have a long ass verse with big words but there's no energy and nobody remembers it. A villain can have a long poorly written speech, and still be deemed wack by the public. Doesn't mean fans don't know what they want, it just wasn't executed right...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously man.

For 2 or 3 years I’ve watch niccas speculate and talk themselves to death about who Snoke is and who are the real parents of Rey are.

And now that the truth has been revealed to all the above, cats is now mad they year’s of theories and guess didn’t pan out:mjlol:

Martha

I can't blame fans for that.That's what they do.

You get excited then start to envision how the movie might go.

And low key, fans often come up with doper theories than the people creating these flicks.

I remember when the trailers for the first Avengers dropped.That shot of them all forming in a circle.

I was thinking to myself "I wonder how they get the Hulk to join in?:jbhmm:".My brain started hypothesizing.

I had a head full of theories, but when I saw "That's my secret, Cap!:demonic:......" It trumped anything I could imagine:wow:

People just want something heavy & dope.The way they did Snoke was some lightweight bunk shyt.It underwhelmed.

Rey's still a mystery.I think Kylo was playing Jedi mind tricks

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
At yall tears :hhh:MORE BLOODSHED
full

Didn’t see this same energy when your jaw was getting rocked though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me