The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Infinity Wars trailer is even more epic on the big screen

:blessed:

Plus u see what’s actually going on in the background

I wonder what other movies it's attached to. I'm not into Star Wars.

It's crazy that it's technically just the teaser trailer. I can't wait to see the official trailer, which will contain the. dialogue and plot. They'll probably release that in late March.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what other movies it's attached to. I'm not into Star Wars.

It's crazy that it's technically just the teaser trailer. I can't wait to see the official trailer, which will contain the. dialogue and plot. They'll probably release that in late March.

Black Panther will have the first official in Feb imo

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Feige Assures Fans That Josh Brolin's Thanos Will Be The Villain We've All Been Waiting For

"You know, we’ve been teasing Thanos since the very first Avengers film. Remember the end of Avengers, the very end of the movie he turns around in the chair and you realize something bad is coming. We’ve been teasing him for years and the trick is when you tease something for that long you have to deliver. So, within the first five minutes of Infinity War people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe."

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it can be only 2 things - he destroys Guardians of the Galaxy planet whose name is currently alluding me... Xandar! I should probably delete that sentence, but i won't, or he kills all the surviving Asgardians... which would kinda suck and ruin Ragnarok a bit in retrospect. I wonder what type of role Korg and Miek play in IW. Wonder if they knew how much people would love Korg. they better not just wipe dude out 2 minutes into IW