The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I like Cap and Bucky more but they shouldn't even be able to faze Iron Man. The only reason why Cap got hits off Stark in the CW comic was because someone screwed with his armor. One thing WB gets right is that they actually make their characters powerful especially Superman. MCU Thor is weak as fukk.
Dont get me started on the CW fight. Cap and bucky no selling iron man punches and kicks. Punching fukking steel :beli:

That fakkit aint deserve no shield :martin:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Also in regards to Thor it's more so the detail just isn't there sometimes. With Man of Steel him just taking off or flying you can damn near feel the power and speed eminating from him. I had no issues with him getting his ass kicked by Kurse as Kurse is supposed to be stronger than him. Ultron bots samething I'm fine with that though I think he should've put up more of a fight against Ultron but whatever.

Sidenote I'd love a godbutcher storyline but I don't think Disney trying to go there:russ:One of my favorite Thor stories

l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png
yea thor and hulk beating fodder isn't impressive idk why yall use that as an argument, they're fodder and just filler. i think what thor suffered from was visually showcasing him. the fight against the frost giants in thor 1 was perfect that was thor he felt powerful but not op as hell. in his other films while he is a powerhouse he didn't feel or look like it if you get what i'm saying. dceu does give its characters more of a "boost" in that department but i do understand cgi and all that is taxing especially for thor or doc strange level characters so toning them down is needed.glad ragnarok brought that side of thor out again it was nice to see. and yea u right tony's armors been doo doo, guess he traded in defense for accessibility he dnt gotta do that long as suit up no more :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo..... if Marvel fukks around and puts Silver Surfer in a movie?

Like I know we all hyped about Xmen and F4 and some of the villains but man THE fukkING SILVER SURFER!!!

I don’t care that we already seen him in F4 over a decade ago..... it’s the motherfukking Silver Surfer!!

HOLY shyt!!!

Mart

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yo..... if Marvel fukks around and puts Silver Surfer in a movie?

Like I know we all hyped about Xmen and F4 and some of the villains but man THE fukkING SILVER SURFER!!!

I don’t care that we already seen him in F4 over a decade ago..... it’s the motherfukking Silver Surfer!!

HOLY shyt!!!

Mart

Even in a shytty movie SS swag couldn't be stopped :blessed: