The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't think I'll watch another trailer for this. I only watched the first teaser of Black Panther and that was it. I don't like how trailers are cut these days. Too much footage is shown. Movies like Black Panther and Infinity Wars you wanna go in fresh. :obama:
Indeed I'm good on anymore trailers DayOneWeThere:ehh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DRrOnO2WkAEYZoD.jpg

DRrOntVX0AMefuQ.jpg

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Brehs i think Cap is a Skrull:lupe:

In. AOU he was able to move thors hammer but it wouldn't let him pick it up. And he didn't even try a second time. He should've been able to lift it.

I never thought about it then bc I wasnt even thinking bout Skrulls but in the comics Cap always lifted Thors hammer...plus isnt Chris Evans contract running out? :jbhmm:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Nah none of the OG actors are a part of that for now :jbhmm:I'm sure IF the Skrulls are indeed on earth already they've probably infiltrated different governments. I don't think that Skrull script was even completed when AOU was out :patrice:

Not sure about that- Marvel had Thanos in the storyline back in 2011 and now he is the big bad in 2018, I am pretty sure they have a sketched out lifecycle for major character which can change but there are ideas years in advance.