The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think people forgot that before that fight in Cap 3..... IM had like a pile of cars fall on him from a parking deck and crush him.... he kinda made a reference about a possible broken bone.... yea the amor protected him from getting killed but he did sustain some injuries from the impact of all that, further proof is with his convo with Black Widow and later that prison, didnt he have a sling on his arm?

Also, I never got that Thor is so weak. Who has he's really been weak against.

When it comes to Thor fights, the strongest people against him been either the Hulk, the Defender shield thing that is SUPPOSED TO BE POWERFUL, and the villains who are supposed to be strong enough to give him a struggle in a final battle.

Everyone else he fought he's pretty much dismantled in one punch on some Saitama One Punch Man shyt. The chitarri and ultron clones was just waves but he took out hundreds with no real struggle, the Ice giants he handled them soundly, the Rock guy who was the strongest soldier in that war he destroyed with one attack and he was barely trying, and even recently Hela's fodder soldiers and Suturs soldiers he wrecked them too... but again it was just there were waves upon waves of them and that giant dragon thing plus he already achieved what he needed to do and didnt need to hang around to fight an endless wave of foes.

Listing all that...... I dont really see how Thor is looked at as weak. In his 5 movie appearances.... he's faced far over hundreds of enemies and literally only like 3 plus Hulk been able to give him a run for his money or hang with him

4 out of high hundreds

Martha
Armor was nerfed to hell and the Russos comfirmed it pile of cars wouldn't have did shyt:hhh:Thor hits him with his hammer TWICE and that second strike should've did damage. Bullshyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Armor was nerfed to hell and the Russos comfirmed it pile of cars wouldn't have did shyt:hhh:Thor hits him with his hammer TWICE and that second strike should've did damage. Bullshyt

Nicca aint no padding inside the suit thats gonna absorb the impact of 15-30 vehicles falling from a 50 story parking deck on to IM:mjlol:

Any other metal wouldve been flattened and completely destroyed. His amor got a few scratches and a scuffed up paint job and he was still functional:russ:

shyt didnt seem to nerfed to me:pachaha:

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also in regards to Thor it's more so the detail just isn't there sometimes. With Man of Steel him just taking off or flying you can damn near feel the power and speed eminating from him. I had no issues with him getting his ass kicked by Kurse as Kurse is supposed to be stronger than him. Ultron bots samething I'm fine with that though I think he should've put up more of a fight against Ultron but whatever.

Sidenote I'd love a godbutcher storyline but I don't think Disney trying to go there:russ:One of my favorite Thor stories

l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nicca aint no padding inside the suit thats gonna absorb the impact of 15-30 vehicles falling from a 50 story parking deck on to IM:mjlol:

Any other metal wouldve been flattened and completely destroyed. His amor got a few scratches and a scuffed up paint job and he was still functional:russ:

shyt didnt seem to nerfed to me:pachaha:

Martha
He took a tank shell out the air and fell hard enough to make a crater. Got up no problem
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png
I hate the designs of them too small and thin looking

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Also in regards to Thor it's more so the detail just isn't there sometimes. With Man of Steel him just taking off or flying you can damn near feel the power and speed eminating from him. I had no issues with him getting his ass kicked by Kurse as Kurse is supposed to be stronger than him. Ultron bots samething I'm fine with that though I think he should've put up more of a fight against Ultron but whatever.

Sidenote I'd love a godbutcher storyline but I don't think Disney trying to go there:russ:One of my favorite Thor stories

l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

He handled the Ultron bots with ease though..... but here comes that thin line on what to complain about. Cuz when someone is bad enough to give him a challenge in Ultron cats say "he's nerfed and weak". But if or when he wrecks his villains then "they villains too weak and forgettable"

It cant be both ways

It comes a point cats just gotta sit back and be like

giphy.gif

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He took a tank shell out the air and fell hard enough to make a crater. Got up no problem
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png
I hate the designs of them too small and thin looking

I got you.... but that was like one tank shell.... again we talking atleast 20 cars, suvs, and etc falling on him and also kinda like in football or combat sports. You notice how when someone sees the big hit coming they never get hurt but the guys that never see it be the main ones that get carted out?

He aint see 20+ cars falling on him, he has no padding the impact alone of all those consecutive hits shouldve killed him.... and severely damaged his suit.... that shyt had like 3 scratches... no dents and was still functional:africankingsmh:

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He handled the Ultron bots with ease though..... but here comes that thin line on what to complain about. Cuz when someone is bad enough to give him a challenge in Ultron cats say "he's nerfed and weak". But if or when he wrecks his villains then "they villains too weak and forgettable"

It cant be both ways

It comes a point cats just gotta sit back and be like

giphy.gif

Martha
He's Thor what thineline:russ::russ::russ:When he shows up it's supposed to be :ufdup:to all comers. I personally don't give a fukk if he bodies everyone that don't apply to me:bryan:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I got you.... but that was like one tank shell.... again we talking atleast 20 cars, suvs, and etc falling on him and also kinda like in football or combat sports. You notice how when someone sees the big hit coming they never get hurt but the guys that never see it be the main ones that get carted out?

He aint see 20+ cars falling on him, he has no padding the impact alone of all those consecutive hits shouldve killed him.... and severely damaged his suit.... that shyt had like 3 scratches... no dents and was still functional:africankingsmh:

Martha
He fights Thor in one film and gets bodied by traffic a good 10 films later?
46N3V.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He fights Thor in one film and gets bodied by traffic a good 10 films later?
46N3V.gif

You're undermining all that.... no way in hell he was supposed to survived all that... he was supposed to be laid up with Rhodey.... that nicca walks away with a black eye and a sling:mjlol:

Martha