The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Also, there's no reason for them to keep anyone from the X-Men cast. Some were very good in their roles like Jackman and Fassbender and Patrick Stewart, Kelsey Grammer, etc..

But this is going to be a complete reboot and I'd like to see them start off with the originals honestly. Start off with the OG starting 5. Give Cyclops his due. Then Wolverine can show up down the road in part 2 or 3.
Wolverine should start off helping captain America in the avengers and then later on, join the X Men. They should focus on fantastic 4 first, using Stark towers as their new headquarters. Reed, Professor X, Strange, Namor, Stark, T'Challa could form the illuminati and combine Intel to know about the skrulls, abraxas and galactus. They could start it with the sentinels protocol, the religious crooked dude that hates mutants, morph and Logan first meeting and becoming friends and later throw in the shiar empire with the X Men and then create a sinister, morlocks, Onslaught storyline then end it with the age of apocalypse where magneto becomes the leader. Mark Strong could play Xavier, Zack Efron could play Scott Summers, Chloe Grace Moretz as Jean and so forth. Matterfact if the avengers could use RDJ on a big budget, why not get Johnny Depp into the X-Men franchise since he's already in Disney's POTC. He could play a darker role as Magneto instead. Bring back Orlando Bloom as Nate Summers, the X-Man.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I wanted to see this in action so badly...:mjcry:

I really want the extremis armor onscreen but they fukked that up badly in IM3...:francis:
Gemini:wow:Barely got a cameo in Im3
r8L7PTl_zpsody3u1iy.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally saw the trailer in a theater....i really dont like thanos look...besides that, it looked good.....day 1 i'm there.....

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman how insane would Iron Man's Bleeding Edge suit be in the MCU? :wow:
Honestly I wouldn't even expect it to be:francis:Armors been nerfed in every movie despite being upgraded eachtime.
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png
That Civil War fight was bs Cap aint stronger than a tank which was destroyed in IM1:hhh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Honestly I wouldn't even expect it to be:francis:Armors been nerfed in every movie despite being upgraded eachtime.
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png
That Civil War fight was bs Cap aint stronger than a tank which was destroyed in IM1:hhh:
Yeah I like Cap and Bucky more but they shouldn't even be able to faze Iron Man. The only reason why Cap got hits off Stark in the CW comic was because someone screwed with his armor. One thing WB gets right is that they actually make their characters powerful especially Superman. MCU Thor is weak as fukk.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I like Cap and Bucky more but they shouldn't even be able to faze Iron Man. The only reason why Cap got hits off Stark in the CW comic was because someone screwed with his armor. One thing WB gets right is that they actually make their characters powerful especially Superman. MCU Thor is weak as fukk.

I think people forgot that before that fight in Cap 3..... IM had like a pile of cars fall on him from a parking deck and crush him.... he kinda made a reference about a possible broken bone.... yea the amor protected him from getting killed but he did sustain some injuries from the impact of all that, further proof is with his convo with Black Widow and later that prison, didnt he have a sling on his arm?

Also, I never got that Thor is so weak. Who has he's really been weak against.

When it comes to Thor fights, the strongest people against him been either the Hulk, the Defender shield thing that is SUPPOSED TO BE POWERFUL, and the villains who are supposed to be strong enough to give him a struggle in a final battle.

Everyone else he fought he's pretty much dismantled in one punch on some Saitama One Punch Man shyt. The chitarri and ultron clones was just waves but he took out hundreds with no real struggle, the Ice giants he handled them soundly, the Rock guy who was the strongest soldier in that war he destroyed with one attack and he was barely trying, and even recently Hela's fodder soldiers and Suturs soldiers he wrecked them too... but again it was just there were waves upon waves of them and that giant dragon thing plus he already achieved what he needed to do and didnt need to hang around to fight an endless wave of foes.

Listing all that...... I dont really see how Thor is looked at as weak. In his 5 movie appearances.... he's faced far over hundreds of enemies and literally only like 3 plus Hulk been able to give him a run for his money or hang with him

4 out of high hundreds

Martha