The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i just hope Marvel isn't tempted to carryover actors from the X-verse bc of Dark Phoenix. Dump em all. I can live with Fassbender and McCavoy, and would obviously like Jackman to change his mind but everyone else can take a hike.

They won’t be trust me.

Marvel wasn’t pressed at ALL to reboot Spider-Man for the third time. They’ll definitely trim the fat off X-Men.

Production is finished BUT... the visual effects and edits haven't been added/made. I wouldn't be surprised if a few easter eggs aren't written into the final cut.

This deal won't be finalized for another 18 months so I doubt Marvel will be putting out movies for another 2 years.

So forget about next year. 2019 tells the tale.

In 2019 you have Captain Marvel, Avengers 4, and Ant-Man & Wasp. All 3 of these movies will have major Phase 4 implications. And Feige even said the MCU will change as we know it.

What he wanted to say is because we're getting the F4 and X-Men properties, the villians will be so great that even the Avengers will be unable to stop them. The world will be full of Mutants, with domestic and cosmic threats beyond comprehension.

Then he wanted to say that We will have so many characters and story arcs to play with now that phases won't be needed as every movie will be interconnected.

Ant Man & The Wasp is coming in 2018. But other than that your logic is sound..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Way back when, when I casted an x-flick in my mind, I had rosario dawson as mystique, viggo mortensen as magneto and hayden christensen as quicksilver

Hayden and Rosario are too old but Viggo would make a KICK ASS Magneto:ohhh: that’s a really dope fit.

Matter of fact that’s actually too good to pass up. GET FEIGE ON THE PHONE

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Shiggs, i gotta say, you used to fukkin hate me, but the MCU has brought us together and i'm glad. no mo.
lol we disagreed about the Mets more specifically Willie Randolph. And in hindsight those teams were really just cursed. They missed the playoffs on the last day of the season two years in a row. No fans deserve that, we got uniquely fukked! Water under the bridge, we rooting for a Dynasty movie studio now!

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I wonder how they will intergrate the X-men into the MCU. Assuming they just don't scrap everything and reboot it. maybe someone fukks around and combines the universes or something.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, there's no reason for them to keep anyone from the X-Men cast. Some were very good in their roles like Jackman and Fassbender and Patrick Stewart, Kelsey Grammer, etc..

But this is going to be a complete reboot and I'd like to see them start off with the originals honestly. Start off with the OG starting 5. Give Cyclops his due. Then Wolverine can show up down the road in part 2 or 3.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I don't think the X-Men need to be in the part 2 Infinity War but it'd be cool if a stinger was attached that referenced the X-Men. :ehh:
I think they said that it'll take a year or so for everything to be transistioned, so there's probably zero chance they show up in the Avengers 4, main movie or post credits. But a reference or a hint too them existing somewhere might be doable.