The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I think marvel knew about and planned for this fox merger for a while. That s probably why they changed the Avengers 4 title. And it's also why the title to Avengers 4 hasn't been announced.

If the Inhumans hydra and skrulls existed undetected then so can the x men. Reed Richards could've been part of shield.

Dr Doom could've been a zakovia resident.
Now that you mention it, both Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel are going to take place in the 90s... :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Feige said peter Parker was the little kid in iron man 2. This is why I have no doubt about marvel being able to integrate characters from X-men and f4 without damaging continuity.

The scope of infinity war and thanos will compel other characters to rise from the shadows :wow:

Which means 100% Tony dies in this film. Marvel trying to get out from under that $50 million dollar a film contract.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Now that you mention it, both Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel are going to take place in the 90s... :ohhh:

Production is finished BUT... the visual effects and edits haven't been added/made. I wouldn't be surprised if a few easter eggs aren't written into the final cut.

This deal won't be finalized for another 18 months so I doubt Marvel will be putting out movies for another 2 years.

So forget about next year. 2019 tells the tale.

In 2019 you have Captain Marvel, Avengers 4, and Ant-Man & Wasp. All 3 of these movies will have major Phase 4 implications. And Feige even said the MCU will change as we know it.

What he wanted to say is because we're getting the F4 and X-Men properties, the villians will be so great that even the Avengers will be unable to stop them. The world will be full of Mutants, with domestic and cosmic threats beyond comprehension.

Then he wanted to say that We will have so many characters and story arcs to play with now that phases won't be needed as every movie will be interconnected.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
McAvoy gotta go too
he's been good, imo, but no problem seeing him hit the bricks. Fassbender hasn't really impressed me all that much to be honest... that actually goes for most of the movies I've seen with that guy. i'm told he's incredible but his choices kinda suck

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i just hope Marvel isn't tempted to carryover actors from the X-verse bc of Dark Phoenix. Dump em all. I can live with Fassbender and McCavoy, and would obviously like Jackman to change his mind but everyone else can take a hike.
I say give the X-Men a break for like 3 - 5 years and recast the entire thing.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Way back when, when I casted an x-flick in my mind, I had rosario dawson as mystique, viggo mortensen as magneto and hayden christensen as quicksilver