The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
If Antman n Guardians got a movie.....surely Black Widow can get one. Throw in elements from her past like The Red Room, have Fury, Winter Soldier n Hawkeye co-star (just like in the comics) throw in that blind Black Widow Yelena, market as a major “strong woman” movie (especially in this climate)......you got another blockbuster.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If Antman n Guardians got a movie.....surely Black Widow can get one. Throw in elements from her past like The Red Room, have Fury, Winter Soldier n Hawkeye co-star (just like in the comics) throw in that blind Black Widow Yelena, market as a major “strong woman” movie (especially in this climate)......you got another blockbuster.
My problem with a Black Widow movie is that it'd have the same tone as Winter Soldier and Civil War to a lesser extent. That and she's been in almost as many movies as Iron Man. I think we've seen more than enough of her.

Not to mention that Red Sparrow movie dropping soon.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you wanna waste our time with a Black Widow movie, i guess now would be the time to do it, when there's gonna be a new Marvel movie ever 2 months. Can wait for the bluray to rip and already be watching the next good character's movie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think marvel knew about and planned for this fox merger for a while. That s probably why they changed the Avengers 4 title. And it's also why the title to Avengers 4 hasn't been announced.

If the Inhumans hydra and skrulls existed undetected then so can the x men. Reed Richards could've been part of shield.

Dr Doom could've been a zakovia resident.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think marvel knew about and planned for this fox merger for a while. That s probably why they changed the Avengers 4 title. And it's also why the title to Avengers 4 hasn't been announced.

If the Inhumans hydra and skrulls existed undetected then so can the x men. Reed Richards could've been part of shield.

You're right, they def would be knowledgeable about the negotiations at least. I think this might be the reason why the new xmen film has the skrulls as well the captain marvel film.:ohhh: Avengers 4 could be some version of secret wars?:ohhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You're right, they def would be knowledgeable about the negotiations at least. I think this might be the reason why the new xmen film has the skrulls as well the captain marvel film.:ohhh: Avengers 4 could be some version of secret wars?:ohhh:

Feige said peter Parker was the little kid in iron man 2. This is why I have no doubt about marvel being able to integrate characters from X-men and f4 without damaging continuity.

The scope of infinity war and thanos will compel other characters to rise from the shadows :wow:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

For sure, Feige would have known about this deal being on the cards for a while.