The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It'll be crack if this war end up covering multiple countries and space etc... I'd like to see Thanos and the black order fukkin shyt up all over land and space. Have them fighting the guardians in space and shyt and then BP/Cap/Winter Soldier on land.

cvu8smvxcqkeus9adatn.jpg

black_order_infinity.jpg

img_1410.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It'll be crack if this war end up covering multiple countries and space etc... I'd like to see Thanos and the black order fukkin shyt up all over land and space. Have them fighting the guardians in space and shyt and then BP/Cap/Winter Soldier on land.

cvu8smvxcqkeus9adatn.jpg

black_order_infinity.jpg

img_1410.jpg
I hope the Black Order goes ham and I believe we will be seeing different locations for battles:obama:That orange planet in the beginning is I believe what's left of Xandar:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hope the Black Order goes ham and I believe we will be seeing different locations for battles:obama:That orange planet in the beginning is I believe what's left of Xandar:lupe:

Yeah it look like there could be a battle with Asgardians and wherever GOTG meet with Thor. But part 2 would have different locations too so this could really end up like some Star Wars shyt. But I'm staying dark until May gettin my Matt Murdock on :pachaha: :manny:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it look like there could be a battle with Asgardians and wherever GOTG meet with Thor. But part 2 would have different locations too so this could really end up like some Star Wars shyt. But I'm staying dark until May gettin my Matt Murdock on :pachaha: :manny:
You going to fight ninjas? That's crazy

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I'm still upset Black Widow ain't got no Jason Bourne type movie after all this time :francis:

That film wouldn't have done well as a standalone; Black Widow is a side character in these films. Now had she been cast in the Hulk reboot that was talked about years ago with Mark Ruffalo, now would've been dope. Oh well...

:yeshrug:

Not to mention, Superhero films are on the decline any way. Side characters ain't getting ish nowadays.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
She got her shine, not interesting enuf.

That film wouldn't have done well as a standalone; Black Widow is a side character in these films. Now had she been cast in the Hulk reboot that was talked about years ago with Mark Ruffalo, now would've been dope. Oh well...

She didn't get one because nobody wanted it

Look how fast they gave us a Punisher show and it wasn't even in their plans :russ:

Ite I got it :mjcry:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not to mention, Superhero films are on the decline any way. Side characters ain't getting ish nowadays.

How?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Avengers 4': Gwyneth Paltrow Possibly Reveals A Huge Pepper Potts Spoiler

The reason Paltrow in a motion capture suit while filming Avengers 4, which will likely have its actual title revealed after Avengers: Infinity War releases, is because it's a sign that Pepper Potts will be sporting her Rescue armor or another Iron Man suit.

"Waiting to go on set," Paltrow wrote with the hashtag "pepperpotts," confirming her location. The second post reads, "Stole Dr. Zhu from Robert while we wait to go on set."

"Am I healthier than Robert?" Paltrow asks the doctor massaging her feet during the video. Of course, this indicates a potential second spoiler, this one being Tony Stark's survival of Avengers: Infinity War for an appearance in Avengers 4.

paltrow-motion-capture-spoiler-1065353.jpg