The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really think that's not Iron Man getting laid out:mjlol:. I think some people don't realize what Thanos is about to unleash on everyone.

I don't think it's that, I just think people are kind of outsmarting themselves with their own fan theories. Like when a bunch of people were saying Heimdall had the last Infinity Stone because his eyes are gold, or that shyt with the T.H.A.N.O.S. acronym.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think it's that, I just think people are kind of outsmarting themselves with their own fan theories. Like when a bunch of people were saying Heimdall had the last Infinity Stone because his eyes are gold, or that shyt with the T.H.A.N.O.S. acronym.

One reason I hate fan theories and pay them no mind

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep, Sometimes it is what it is.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler your idea.
What if you are right?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Saw this over at the IGN forum. enjoy.

$

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
c/s x10000000000000000000

most of the time it's lames tryna pass off their own fanfiction as some spoiler-attuned version of Ultra Instinct. :dwillhuh:

It’s just too obsessive. And it over complicates shyt. Like James Bond. The whole 007 code name bs is just a fan theory that somehow got legs even when there’s so much evidence prior to skyfall to say that theory holds no water

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler your idea.
What if you are right?

I don't have any particular ideas of what will happen in the movie. The only fan theory I've ever had was about the Soul Stone being in Wakanda and that was just me piecing together stuff Kevin Feige had said in interviews about the Black Panther movie.

Some of these fan theories tend to be stuff people just read in the comics and hope will happen in the movie (Cap dying in Civil War) or them reading WAY too much into things and thinking everything in a Marvel film is a easter egg for another film (the aforementioned T.H.A.N.O.S. theory.)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just too obsessive. And it over complicates shyt. Like James Bond. The whole 007 code name bs is just a fan theory that somehow got legs even when there’s so much evidence prior to skyfall to say that theory holds no water

:salute:

yeah. obsessive is the perfect word. i'm all for predictions. but outside of making some bank off YT ad rolls, i've never understood the culture of creating 10-20 minute youtube theories based off the same trailer i just watched :dwillhuh: (or people who follow that shyt so zealously).

90% of the time the YT voices alone make me wanna stab myself in the ears (that's another story altogether). but you're literally going all-in without any information. and when the theory flops, then it goes from "what's going to happen" to "what should/will happen, eventually". and because everyone else is now invested, yeah, you get skyfall, where people have to acknowledge shytty theories instead of being able to tell their own story. :gucci:

if you wanna be a creator, be a creator. dont force your creations onto someone else's vision.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have any particular ideas of what will happen in the movie. The only fan theory I've ever had was about the Soul Stone being in Wakanda and that was just me piecing together stuff Kevin Feige had said in interviews about the Black Panther movie.

Some of these fan theories tend to be stuff people just read in the comics and hope will happen in the movie (Cap dying in Civil War) or them reading WAY too much into things and thinking everything in a Marvel film is a easter egg for another film (the aforementioned T.H.A.N.O.S. theory.)
I know
I think they may do a scene with cap being the last man standing against thanos just because it is so iconic in the comic books.
But some posters would want me to put that in a spoiler. One poster here got mad somebody described a trailer of the latest star Wars. Someone here put there idea of pepper being in the iron man suit as a spoiler. :dead: