The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
AVX-004.jpg

We don't have to dream no more brehs:wow:
Not this one
full_zpsisgyc3uq.png
.The Thor disrespect
full_zpsisgyc3uq.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not this one
full_zpsisgyc3uq.png
.The Thor disrespect
full_zpsisgyc3uq.png

Thor got shytted on, Black Panther and Wakanda got shytted on. There was straight up character assassination going on with Cyclops. The Avengers come across as the villains early on in the story. So much history is outright ignored.

Every time the Avengers and X-Men crossover shyt gets stupid and and characters stop acting like themselves.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A vs X was a terrible story, that's not a dream that's a nightmare lol.

The best thing that would come from Marvel having full control of the X-men would be a much more comic accurate version of the X-men.

X-Men/Avengers crossovers are generally mediocre to terrible stories.
I'm not talking about AvX, I just wanted to post a pic with a lot of Marvel characters on it:russ:. Plus I've always loved that cover:banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thor got shytted on, Black Panther and Wakanda got shytted on. There was straight up character assassination going on with Cyclops. The Avengers come across as the villains early on in the story. So much history is outright ignored.

Every time the Avengers and X-Men crossover shyt gets stupid and and characters stop acting like themselves.
Yea they made Avengers straight asswholes:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Black Panther begging Storm not to sleep with Wolverine and her PROMPTLY doing so just to spite him:scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Spider-Man wasn’t involved so :russ: at all of this. Im so glad my fav character has his own issues to deal with and rarely gets caught up in crossovers. And when he does it’s more like “yeah uh huh right I got this thing to do”

Sucks to be you guys. Should’ve been kliq’d up

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
i'm not claiming nothing, just kinda calling dude for acting like he came up with that theory... but also, you have no clue if that's 100% Tony.
:mindblown: when did i say i made it up and even so, the video you posted i never seen. This is a popular theory on the net and there is plenty of others. Its not hard to come up with what i said by just watching the trailer. If im wrong, then im wrong. It isnt possible that people can come up with the same theory. If i came off as wrong , my bad.