The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have any particular ideas of what will happen in the movie. The only fan theory I've ever had was about the Soul Stone being in Wakanda and that was just me piecing together stuff Kevin Feige had said in interviews about the Black Panther movie.

Some of these fan theories tend to be stuff people just read in the comics and hope will happen in the movie (Cap dying in Civil War) or them reading WAY too much into things and thinking everything in a Marvel film is a easter egg for another film (the aforementioned T.H.A.N.O.S. theory.)

True but for the T.H.A.N.O.S theory that could be a true easter egg if the soul stone is in Necropolis as The "N" would complete it

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
The phone in Tony’s hand is the phone Cap left him at the end of Civil War. The scene where Ironman is getting punched is on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLANET. You think Pepper traveled to another planet just to get knocked the fukk out :wtf:
You got a link confirming it being another planet?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
X Men have some dope characters/villains that hopefully Disney will do justice to if this does happen Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Cable, Bishop if they can make Guardians of the galaxy into a huge hit than this should be a walk in the park for them.
Having the X universe cross over to Avengers. Damn.
Dopeness.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider-Man wasn’t involved so :russ: at all of this. Im so glad my fav character has his own issues to deal with and rarely gets caught up in crossovers. And when he does it’s more like “yeah uh huh right I got this thing to do”

Sucks to be you guys. Should’ve been kliq’d up

Oh, but when he does get caught up in it they use no Vaseline:

civilwar02.jpg

544.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
House of M. Civil War. Secret Invasion. Age of Ultron.

Spider-Man stays caught up in crossover events tbh. At least the last 13 years. HoM and CW was major fukkery for him, and Age of Ultron didn't start off too hot for him either. He was in Dark Reign/Seige... and got to punch Shield Director Norman Osborne at the end

It's more of a surprise that Spider-man missed AvX, if anything. But i've forced myself to block out that event to the point where it's just a blur, so i dont recall who all was or wasn't a part of it. It was just a trash event that let everyone know that Marvel was doing too much with the "big events"

Fortunately Jonathan Hickman's run started like the very next day after that trash event concluded. And we're seeing the influence of HIckman's run in Infinity War (Thanos's "black order" team and the set piece in Wakanda for the big war)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know
I think they may do a scene with cap being the last man standing against thanos just because it is so iconic in the comic books.
But some posters would want me to put that in a spoiler. One poster here got mad somebody described a trailer of the latest star Wars. Someone here put there idea of pepper being in the iron man suit as a spoiler. :dead:
:mjlol::mjlol: iron man stans can't accept the fact that thanos knock the grease off tony:mjlol::deadrose: