The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I certainly was..... but MCU fanboys are blind to mediocre bullshyt.

Come on breh

giphy.gif

Dont make me do this

giphy.gif

I really dont wanna do this!!!

giphy.gif

Martha

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Anyway what new abilities do you think his suit will have, since it’s based of the model prime armor I think we’ll see nanotechnology and his suit adapting to situations.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
IT WAS TONY..... :beli: why do people on the internet think pepper or spiderman would wear an iron man suit and get dead punched in the jaw?!? :mindblown: why does people not realize that Maybe tony froze up like a bytch and had nothing to fight back with... :manny: The trailer is exactly what we saw.. tony got hit. end of story...
i'm not claiming nothing, just kinda calling dude for acting like he came up with that theory... but also, you have no clue if that's 100% Tony.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was him too but the more i watch it, the more i realize whats going on.
that's pepper potts in the ironman suit. When peter parker is on the bus and gets his spider sense, he's the first person to encounter thanos. Pepper realizes spiderman is in trouble and tries to get in contact with stark which is why in the trailer he has his phone in his hand when he's with strange and banner. When she cant reach him, she wears her suit to try and help spiderman but ends up getting killed by thanos. Thats why we see tony stark all distraught throughout the trailer.

The phone in Tony’s hand is the phone Cap left him at the end of Civil War. The scene where Ironman is getting punched is on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLANET. You think Pepper traveled to another planet just to get knocked the fukk out :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i'm not claiming nothing, just kinda calling dude for acting like he came up with that theory... but also, you have no clue if that's 100% Tony.

Who the fukk would be fighting thanos in an iron man suit!!!??? :mindblown: I saw the D23 trailer and trust me iron man about to get his shyt rocked!!!!:stopitslime:

100%:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: just accept it....

:umad:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk would be fighting thanos in an iron man suit!!!??? :mindblown: I saw the D23 trailer and trust me iron man about to get his shyt rocked!!!!:stopitslime:

I'm not mad. i don't give fukk if Uncle Ben is in the suit. dude posted a theory like it was his own. there was a yutube video that is basically word for word "his" theory, so i'm calling out the validity. As for who is in the suit, you would think it's Tony Stark... the guy who always wears the suit, yes...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

lmao i dnt like to call people names or assume shyt but man some of these nikkas are retarded (you still got nikkas saying that's spidey in the gif :dead:) but its all good just the gang working on theories n shyt lol.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:mindblown: why does people not realize that Maybe tony froze up like a bytch and had nothing to fight back with...

:pachaha:I forgot he was shook and freezing up in IM3. Thanos probably gave that man another PTSD episode. Regardless of who getting rocked in that scene, a whole lot of heroes about to be catching that same treatment.

:mjlol: At thinking MCU about to gamble this movie away letting Pepper catch a straight haymaker. In this climate,Gwyneth Paltrow ain't just catching an asswhooping or getting killed without some backlash

Code

Banned
Daps
Josh Brolin already confirmed Thanos is throwing a planet at them, they're all dead