The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I thought it was him too but the more i watch it, the more i realize whats going on.
that's pepper potts in the ironman suit. When peter parker is on the bus and gets his spider sense, he's the first person to encounter thanos. Pepper realizes spiderman is in trouble and tries to get in contact with stark which is why in the trailer he has his phone in his hand when he's with strange and banner. When she cant reach him, she wears her suit to try and help spiderman but ends up getting killed by thanos. Thats why we see tony stark all distraught throughout the trailer.
:dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can easily introduce the idea of mutants by having an incident occur that wouldve sparked the days of future past timeline but xavier and jean used cerebro to erase the memory of mutants from the world

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I thought it was him too but the more i watch it, the more i realize whats going on.
that's pepper potts in the ironman suit. When peter parker is on the bus and gets his spider sense, he's the first person to encounter thanos. Pepper realizes spiderman is in trouble and tries to get in contact with stark which is why in the trailer he has his phone in his hand when he's with strange and banner. When she cant reach him, she wears her suit to try and help spiderman but ends up getting killed by thanos. Thats why we see tony stark all distraught throughout the trailer.
I guess that's possible. :ld:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I certainly was..... but MCU fanboys are blind to mediocre bullshyt.
KMzYj.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
with all due respect, that dude didn't come up with that Pepper theory

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
with all due respect, that dude didn't come up with that Pepper theory

IT WAS TONY..... :beli: why do people on the internet think pepper or spiderman would wear an iron man suit and get dead punched in the jaw?!? :mindblown: why does people not realize that Maybe tony froze up like a bytch and had nothing to fight back with... :manny: The trailer is exactly what we saw.. tony got hit. end of story...