The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
antman sequel clearly takes place around spiderman homecoming why wld it be between the two avengers films? why yall nikkas be saying dumb shyt, use common sense. captian marvel is a prequel set in the 90s, she'll appear in the 4th avengers.
Because every Marvel movie has happened in sequential order timeline wise (and time passes between them in real time), meaning we have no reason to believe this is changing unless stated otherwise like with Captain Marvel taking place in the 90s (though with the time stones existence I believe this movie will still happen "in order").

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ehh. Both those plots sound to iffy to me, but :ehh:

I Mean of course it would have to be done better than I described but that was just a suggestion on how they could make it work, keep both films in continuity, and still make them epic “event” movies.

Think about how in the comics when a huge crossover event would happen and that event would bleed into the individual solo books. So instead of the individual movies leading up an Avengers Film. Infinity War leads into Ant-Man and Captain Marvel, which would then lead into Avengers 4..

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Because every Marvel movie has happened in sequential order timeline wise (and time passes between them in real time), meaning we have no reason to believe this is changing unless stated otherwise like with Captain Marvel taking place in the 90s (though with the time stones existence I believe this movie will still happen "in order").
guardians 2 took place 4 months after the first and even tho it came out this year and was not sequential. black panther, spidey and thor happened before IW so why wldn't ant man 2 do the same? why wld antman 2 take place between a major even like infinity war bro that dnt even make sense. hell antman is in IW u think he just gonna stop have his sequel then show up in the 4th?

Clearly? I don't think any news of that has come out.
well clearly to me, its the most logical answer. now i cld be wrong and if so i'll take that and apologize in advance :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
guardians 2 took place 4 months after the first and even tho it came out this year and was not sequential. black panther, spidey and thor happened before IW so why wldn't ant man 2 do the same? why wld antman 2 take place between a major even like infinity war bro that dnt even make sense. hell antman is in IW u think he just gonna stop have his sequel then show up in the 4th?

well clearly to me, its the most logical answer. now i cld be wrong and if so i'll take that and apologize in advance :manny:
Antman isn't necessarily in IW, he wasn't in the trailer. I saw Paul Rudd filmed something for IW and he is strictly in street clothes:
Paul Rudd Runs as Scott Lang for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’

It could just be an after credits scene. You are right about GotG 2 they have gone back in time before but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Yeah it is, who is it then?
The arc reactors on the back and the identical eye slits on the face confirm that's Ironman at least. Maybe someone else is wearing the suit is the only chance it isn't.
I thought it was him too but the more i watch it, the more i realize whats going on.
that's pepper potts in the ironman suit. When peter parker is on the bus and gets his spider sense, he's the first person to encounter thanos. Pepper realizes spiderman is in trouble and tries to get in contact with stark which is why in the trailer he has his phone in his hand when he's with strange and banner. When she cant reach him, she wears her suit to try and help spiderman but ends up getting killed by thanos. Thats why we see tony stark all distraught throughout the trailer.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was him too but the more i watch it, the more i realize whats going on.
that's pepper potts in the ironman suit. When peter parker is on the bus and gets his spider sense, he's the first person to encounter thanos. Pepper realizes spiderman is in trouble and tries to get in contact with stark which is why in the trailer he has his phone in his hand when he's with strange and banner. When she cant reach him, she wears her suit to try and help spiderman but ends up getting killed by thanos. Thats why we see tony stark all distraught throughout the trailer.

That is not even a spoiler because you are wrong.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

That's actually interesting. But I saw some infinity 4 leaked pics from the set suggesting:
leaked pics suggested that Tony and pepper are engaged (wedding ring on ring finger). Either that, or it could simply be a flashback/dream sequence thing. Interestingly too is that I think Tony is wearing the same outfit in the leaked pics as well in the infinity war trailer

DH7-_-8UQAEuEYD.jpg

That is not even a spoiler because you are wrong.

You didn't watch it either.

Stop it.