The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
If the FOX deal goes through I would like to see Mr. Fantastic in Infinity Wars part 2. FOX ain't never had a good Mr. Fantastic. Richards in an illuminati conference with Tony and t'challa and Doc Strange would be some crazy shyt :whoo:

Don’t forget Namor, Professor X n Black Bolt. (Then Beast, Cap, n Hulk, Captain Britain, n Hank Pym.)
:blessed:

That’s why I’m not feeling the rumors of Cap n Iron Man dying .......they can bring the Illuminati to da big screen, do Secret Invasion, SECRET WARS.....

:to:

Oh what a time

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i have no grasp on money, and stock, and debts, etc... $60 bil doesn't even seem like a good investment. how long would it take to recoop that? ... again, I have no clue how money actually works.

... but it's happening! F4 in the MCU! ... and XMen, whatever, but it's happening!

You gotta understand that Disney's stick will surely rise if this sale goes through.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I posted in the other thread.

With Captain Marvel dropping you know they're doing the different time thing.

In the '60's RR and Co want to conduct some research on the moon (now that we can get to the moon) The USA gov gives them a hard no...So they do it anyway with the help of a young Agent Paulson(maybe somebody better) they put together a rogue mission to space. They've been getting strong signals from the dark-side of the moon...A skrull base ran by Kang is what's there. They encounter the skrulls and learn their mission. They try and escape with the tesseract, get exposed to radiation and some shyt from the skrulls. F4 is born beat the skrulls but get lost in space.

SHIELD knows about this but keep it on the low because they do that.

Before they get sucked thru the wormhole they launch the tesseract back towards earth.

SHIELD has been sending signals in space trying to get a reply because they know the survived.

In Avengers 4 the team creates a rip in space when they accidentally cross the space & time stone and bring the F4 back to the fight.

Or the alternative...They get lost in space found by Silver Surfer who gets them back home but time has passed.

When SS gets to earth he sends a signal back to GALACTUS whos now on his way to eat earth

And this would explain the F4 reference in Ant-Man. People know about the F4 but its a urban legend/myth.

Or like homie said above, Cap Marvel knows about the F4 and rigs a plan to find them to help beat Thanos but they bring Silver Surfer too and that kicks off phase 4/F4 being the main focus and Doom being a new Loki type.
they doing A4 Now . They couldn't add all that stuff to the movie

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Falcon is with them in london.

i have no grasp on money, and stock, and debts, etc... $60 bil doesn't even seem like a good investment. how long would it take to recoop that? ... again, I have no clue how money actually works.

... but it's happening! F4 in the MCU! ... and XMen, whatever, but it's happening!
They will own Avatar, The Simpsons, Family Guy plus Fox history of movies and tv catalogue. Plus 60% of hulu.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Don’t forget Namor, Professor X n Black Bolt. (Then Beast, Cap, n Hulk, Captain Britain, n Hank Pym.)
:blessed:

That’s why I’m not feeling the rumors of Cap n Iron Man dying .......they can bring the Illuminati to da big screen, do Secret Invasion, SECRET WARS.....

:to:

Oh what a time

Universal has the rights to Namor.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Feige said we will know where all the infinity stonea are before IW I'm pretty sure. This looks like Ultimate Avengers 2, Infinity, and Infinity Gauntlet rolled into one so I assume they'll split into teams to stop Thanos from getting the gems but fail at most of them and then have a final stand in Wakanda. Also, Captain Marvel takes place in the 90's and Antman 2 might not be post infinity war.

I don’t think the way things are going that Ant-Man is going to be post Infinity War unless they do Ant-Man and Captain Marvel almost like “mini movies” where somehow they are connected to trying to stop Thanos but on a smaller scale...

Which would be cool in its own right if pulled off properly

Like say the Ant-Man and Wasp movie deals with Scott journeying into the Quantem Realm in order to escape Thanos using the Gauntlet to turn back time. And Captain Marvel actually shows the events of Thanos going back in time.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:laff: These responses was killing me!!!

Old lady said is that Shrek?!?! :ld:

:mjlol: Gawddamnit old people...

:laff:

Can one of you gif magicians please photoshop Shrek running with the Avengers in that final shot?:bryan:

I gotta see that:mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think the way things are going that Ant-Man is going to be post Infinity War unless they do Ant-Man and Captain Marvel almost like “mini movies” where somehow they are connected to trying to stop Thanos but on a smaller scale...

Which would be cool in its own right if pulled off properly

Like say the Ant-Man and Wasp movie deals with Scott journeying into the Quantem Realm in order to escape Thanos using the Gauntlet to turn back time. And Captain Marvel actually shows the events of Thanos going back in time.
Ehh. Both those plots sound to iffy to me, but :ehh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
antman sequel clearly takes place around spiderman homecoming why wld it be between the two avengers films? why yall nikkas be saying dumb shyt, use common sense. captian marvel is a prequel set in the 90s, she'll appear in the 4th avengers.