The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Jesus man..... We really need to get over humor in movies man

Yall gotta stop being these emo movie stans that personify the emo guys below

emo-kid_400x400.jpg
latest

Many times the combination of light hearted with high stakes have worked and didnt have ludo narrative dissidence that ruin the plot and the movie still mad entertaining, some would say classics.

1) Sad cop coming home for holidays to see estranged wife on the borderline of divorce,
2) Terrorist take over building,
3) Way outnumbered and people are getting killed,
4) Disfigured feet, beat up and shot up,
5) Trapped,
6) Wife is captured and in danger,
7) Kids get endangered,
8) All because of the actions of wifes coworker that low key wants to smash.

:wow:

good time to crack a joke? :blessed:= Die Hard a lesson in great classic movie......... FORMULAS:mjgrin::troll::skip:

Martha
Good point actually, but I feel like John McClain sold it better. His feet were fukking with him for the whole film. He would make wisecracks about the situation but He still seemed rightfully miserable whereas Thor loses an eye all they do is make puns about it and wink at the audience. Didn't seem to bother him at all. This was closer to Adam West than Bruce Willis.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

Oh ok. So it is possible to put the Soul Gem in either of those.

One thing that makes me leery being on board with this is we already know the results of that battle....it was blatantly spoiled in the trailer.

Fred.

I imagine there is a twist with that battle, it looks straight ripped from the "Inifinity" wakanda comic arc,
where they win first big invasion battle and lose later when the black order comes full force

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I imagine there is a twist with that battle, it looks straight ripped from the "Inifinity" wakanda comic arc,
where they win first big invasion battle and lose later when the black order comes full force

I more so meant....

Vision getting the Mind Gem ripped out of his fore head. So if the big set piece battle is in Wakanda because Vision is there....they just spoiled they lose that battle.

Fred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I more so meant....

Vision getting the Mind Gem ripped out of his fore head. So if the big set piece battle is in Wakanda because Vision is there....they just spoiled they lose that battle.

Fred.

Oh I see, def could be true. I will say you don't know how close they are sticking to the comics on this but it would be a big spoiler, but I think the way they framed from the trailer they thought they would pull the okey doke
by showing proxima/glave digging out visions forehead and having folks think they steal it then.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
It's crazy. They're gonna be ushering out old stars and building up new ones

It's gonna be just like the comics where you can pick your favorite Avengers team

Mine will always be the OG :mjcry:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Feige said we will know where all the infinity stonea are before IW I'm pretty sure. This looks like Ultimate Avengers 2, Infinity, and Infinity Gauntlet rolled into one so I assume they'll split into teams to stop Thanos from getting the gems but fail at most of them and then have a final stand in Wakanda. Also, Captain Marvel takes place in the 90's and Antman 2 might not be post infinity war.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Actually no, half of happened early in the movie. By the time hella is introduced his father, the warriors three and the bit about the girlfriend plus the hammer are gone. All this before Thor even lands on Sakaar.
I miswrote this. Thor didn't find out what Hela was doing til the end of the film. Thor was banished after He'll destroyed his hammer... at the beginning of the film. All he knew until he came back to Asgard was that she took over. He didn't know she was killing ppl off. That revelation is part of the reason he lost his shyt and turned into Raiden.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
What I posted in the other thread.

With Captain Marvel dropping you know they're doing the different time thing.

In the '60's RR and Co want to conduct some research on the moon (now that we can get to the moon) The USA gov gives them a hard no...So they do it anyway with the help of a young Agent Paulson(maybe somebody better) they put together a rogue mission to space. They've been getting strong signals from the dark-side of the moon...A skrull base ran by Kang is what's there. They encounter the skrulls and learn their mission. They try and escape with the tesseract, get exposed to radiation and some shyt from the skrulls. F4 is born beat the skrulls but get lost in space.

SHIELD knows about this but keep it on the low because they do that.

Before they get sucked thru the wormhole they launch the tesseract back towards earth.

SHIELD has been sending signals in space trying to get a reply because they know the survived.

In Avengers 4 the team creates a rip in space when they accidentally cross the space & time stone and bring the F4 back to the fight.

Or the alternative...They get lost in space found by Silver Surfer who gets them back home but time has passed.

When SS gets to earth he sends a signal back to GALACTUS whos now on his way to eat earth

And this would explain the F4 reference in Ant-Man. People know about the F4 but its a urban legend/myth.

Or like homie said above, Cap Marvel knows about the F4 and rigs a plan to find them to help beat Thanos but they bring Silver Surfer too and that kicks off phase 4/F4 being the main focus and Doom being a new Loki type.

Last edited: