The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's saying it would be heavy handed to include the soul gem in a trailer not the movie.
Exactly.

It would reek of 'watch this movie because of this'. That and it's a spoiler lol. Let people find out for themselves.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whether we like it or dislike it. GAME OVER.

More updates.
JJPAJse.png

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The HUGE battle that’s apparently going to take place between the entire nation of Wakanda/The Avengers and Thanos PLUS the Black Order suggests that Wakanda has something Thanos wants very badly....

Hint...it AINT Vibranium:sas1:

It might not what you think it is.

The leaks suggest that cap & company take vision to wakanda to remove the mind stone from vision's head without killing him, since they're the only advanced nation with the (vibranium) tech to do it. So that could be the reason why the black order is invading wakanda.

I just think it would be a bit :patrice: to have three infinity stone on earth at similar time.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But......

If we believe that Thanos isn’t even gonna get all the stones in A3.

Who’s to say that the soul stone is even in Wakanda?

Yes this is the last movie before A3, but y’all forgot that there is still A4 and some movies before that.

What if the Soul stone is in Antman 2 in the zone where Pyms wife is at? Maybe what’s helped her survive

Martha

This is completely possible. I can't even say I disagree.

The only thing that makes me not 100% on board with this is it would wildly deviate from the MCU formula so far. The impetus driving the MCU so far has been the Gems leading up to "Infinity War". I doubt Thanos will obtain them all in 3 (or possibly, even 4) but withholding one until after "Infinity War" would kinda defeat the purpose of it, IMO.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The HUGE battle that’s apparently going to take place between the entire nation of Wakanda/The Avengers and Thanos PLUS the Black Order suggests that Wakanda has something Thanos wants very badly....

Hint...it AINT Vibranium:sas1:

The leaks suggest that cap & company take vision to wakanda to remove the mind stone from vision's head without killing him, since they're the only advanced nation with the (vibranium) tech to do it. So that could be the reason why the black order is invading wakanda.

I just think it would be a bit :patrice: to have three infinity stone on earth at similar time.

The only thing that makes me not 100% on board with this is it would wildly deviate from the MCU formula so far. The impetus driving the MCU so far has been the Gems leading up to "Infinity War". I doubt Thanos will obtain them all in 3 (or possibly, even 4) but withholding one until after "Infinity War" would kinda defeat the purpose of it, IMO.

Fred.

I just look back at the recent Thor3 trailer where we thought initially Hela destroyed the hammer in a city in the earlier versions but in the film and later trailers it was in a open field.

Or hiding Thors “injuries” in the early marketing.

Marvel has a great way of misdirection or hiding what’s real

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i have no grasp on money, and stock, and debts, etc... $60 bil doesn't even seem like a good investment. how long would it take to recoop that? ... again, I have no clue how money actually works.

... but it's happening! F4 in the MCU! ... and XMen, whatever, but it's happening!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Fred.
If it's a war for an infinity gem is it not still a war? Theory that

It's the mind gem in Wakanda safely removed from Vision by the squad via Wakandan scientists/doctors with more advanced Wakandan techniques

Fits the bill, and also has the heroes making a genre-savvy smart play. This also opens up more possibilities with Thanos getting creative to get the gems, like if

Captain Marvel is set in 1999 because he uses the Time Stone to go back there after the heroes think they've won in Wakanda

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If it's a war for an infinity gem is it not still a war? Theory that

It's the mind gem in Wakanda safely removed from Vision by the squad via Wakandan scientists/doctors with more advanced Wakandan techniques

Fits the bill, and also has the heroes making a genre-savvy smart play. This also opens up more possibilities with Thanos getting creative to get the gems, like if

Captain Marvel is set in 1999 because he uses the Time Stone to go back there after the heroes think they've won in Wakanda

Hold up, does "Captain Marvel" take place between 3 and 4? If so that does make sense.

Speaking of which, what movies take place between 3 and 4?

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Captain Marvel and AntMan 2 I believe.

:jbhmm:

Oh ok. So it is possible to put the Soul Gem in either of those.

One thing that makes me leery being on board with this is we already know the results of that battle....it was blatantly spoiled in the trailer.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:jbhmm:

Oh ok. So it is possible to put the Soul Gem in either of those.

One thing that makes me leery being on board with this is we already know the results of that battle....it was blatantly spoiled in the trailer.

Fred.

Uatu...... keep in mind Thor 3 bait and switch trailers though!:whoa:

Don’t get “Original Sin’d” again:sadbron:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hold up, does "Captain Marvel" take place between 3 and 4? If so that does make sense.

Speaking of which, what movies take place between 3 and 4?

Fred.

It comes out between 3 & 4 I believe but it’s set in 1999 and will feature a younger Nick Fury

Also Ant Man & The Wasp comes out between 3 & 4 too

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Most of this happened at end of the film.
Actually no, half of happened early in the movie. By the time hella is introduced his father, the warriors three and the bit about the girlfriend plus the hammer are gone. All this before Thor even lands on Sakaar.