The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ONE THING I got to see for comedic purposes

Hulk
Doc Strange
and Tony

seeing rocket for the first time :picard:

Then Rocket pulling out the dracos :dwillhuh:

And when Tony finds out rocket can cook with the tech like he can :whoo:

When tony
BP
Bruce
Get together to figure out what tech to use

Rocket got to be invited to the table

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That's my Marvel Cinematic Universe mayne.
HoTnR0T.png

Whether we like it or dislike it. GAME OVER.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a feeling the last Black Panther trailer will feature an infinity stone, probably the soul gem, to ride the wave of record breaking the Infinity War trailer and get that stimulus package. Let people know if you plan to see that the new Avengers movie, you probably need to check out the solo Black Panther flick coming three months before it.
Nah too heavy handed and obvious.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah too heavy handed and obvious.

I don't see any other way. The popular opinion was the Soul Gem was held by Heimdall but "Thor: Ragnarok" came and went with no mention.

"Black Panther" is the last MCU movie before "Infinity War" and the Soul Gem is still a no show. It stands to reason it would either appear or at least get mentioned in that movie.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't see any other way. The popular opinion was the Soul Gem was held by Heimdall but "Thor: Ragnarok" came and went with no mention.

"Black Panther" is the last MCU movie before "Infinity War" and the Soul Gem is still a no show. It stands to reason it would either appear or at least get mentioned in that movie.

Fred.
I think he's saying it would be heavy handed to include the soul gem in a trailer not the movie.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Fred.

I don't know if the silly THANOS thing with the stones was a popular opinion

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if the silly THANOS thing with the stones was a popular opinion

Huh?

I think he's saying it would be heavy handed to include the soul gem in a trailer not the movie.

Eh....if that's what he meant :manny: but it's kinda splitting hairs as if it's in the movie, that info will be public knowledge immediately, anyway. So whether or not it's in the trailer is a moot point. People knew every other Gem in every other movie long before they came out. It's the nature of the internet.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But......

If we believe that Thanos isn’t even gonna get all the stones in A3.

Who’s to say that the soul stone is even in Wakanda?

Yes this is the last movie before A3, but y’all forgot that there is still A4 and some movies before that.

What if the Soul stone is in Antman 2 in the zone where Pyms wife is at? Maybe what’s helped her survive

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But......

If we believe that Thanos isn’t even gonna get all the stones in A3.

Who’s to say that the soul stone is even in Wakanda?

Yes this is the last movie before A3, but y’all forgot that there is still A4 and some movies before that.

What if the Soul stone is in Antman 2 in the zone where Pyms wife is at? Maybe what’s helped her survive

Martha

The HUGE battle that’s apparently going to take place between the entire nation of Wakanda/The Avengers and Thanos PLUS the Black Order suggests that Wakanda has something Thanos wants very badly....

Hint...it AINT Vibranium:sas1: