The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What payoff? The hammer is gone....

His new weapon is an Axe and nothing I've read suggests that it works the same way as the hammer

No doubt.

I think they're going to be doing flashbacks/ alternate timelines. I know there have been on set photos of Thor with long hair and two eyes. Also - They've done it so many times in the comic - I'd be surprised if they don't find a way to put it in the MCU

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Wow who was he talking to? That’s anger and vitriol reserved for family members or people who cap your family members

I was just annoyed that the nikka claims to be a DC stan but doing this whole shtick about being team marvel like a hoe.. no need for the theatrics. that shyt rubbed me off the wrong way for some reason. like you can like both properties without being a hoe bout it, especially having all them DC shyt all over his wall.

but yeah he wants nikkas to dap and give him props ''for seeing the light'' tryna ride thr Marvel wave. screams hoe shyt to me :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was just annoyed that the nikka claims to be a DC stan but doing this whole shtick about being team marvel like a hoe.. no need for the theatrics. that shyt rubbed me off the wrong way for some reason. like you can like both properties without being a hoe bout it, especially having all them DC shyt all over his wall.

but yeah he wants nikkas to dap and give him props ''for seeing the light'' tryna ride thr Marvel wave. screams hoe shyt to me :yeshrug:

It's just the internet breh. No need to catch a heart attack over it. Unless you actually know that man, fukk him. let him cook.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's what I was saying a couple pages back. Like after all the top tier shyt Russos put out yall still doubting them? :wtf:

They didn't have Winter Soldier, Zemo or Alexander Pierce making jokes so why would Thanos? :pachaha:

I'm saying. Thanos said "this puts a smile on my face" and still had the :birdman: face on.

He obviously graduated from the Black Dynamite school of emoting.

Fred.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fox Favors Disney as Buyer for Studio, Media Assets

21st Century Fox Inc., the global film and TV company controlled by the Murdoch family, would prefer to sell some assets to Walt Disney Co. because it’s a better strategic fit and presents fewer regulatory hurdles, people familiar with the matter said.

The family is holding talks with Disney, as well as Comcast Corp., about combining certain media businesses with the potential buyers, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the discussions are private. The assets would include the 20th Century Fox film and TV studio and Fox’s stake in the U.K. pay-TV provider Sky Plc, they said. They don’t include Fox News, the Fox broadcast network or the Fox Sports 1 channel.

A deal could open the door for James Murdoch, Fox’s chief executive officer, to join Disney. The Murdochs aim to make a decision by the end of the year, the people said. Whether they pursue a transaction will depend on the price and structure, they said.

Source: Fox Favors Disney as Buyer for Studio, Media Assets

That's my Marvel Cinematic Universe mayne.
HoTnR0T.png

Code

Banned
Daps
The lego stuff has been out for a while now, and everything released so far confirms it accuracy

Marvel has Star wars level secrecy with their movies, they barely tell their actors anything and you think they'd be cool with spoilers a year in advance? :mjlol:

Use common sense

• Dap
Reactions: flo

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Start at 1:25. Spiderman webs Cap up, yanks him off his feet, and kicks him several feet into the air.

Cap's gonna obviously know he's got super strength after that.

Cap probably realized it when he went to get his shield and Spider-man webbed his hands and he struggled to get free of it until he changed his stance and did something else.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I got a feeling the last Black Panther trailer will feature an infinity stone, probably the soul gem, to ride the wave of record breaking the Infinity War trailer and get that stimulus package. Let people know if you plan to see that the new Avengers movie, you probably need to check out the solo Black Panther flick coming three months before it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Still FloW Like I told the guy before that "war"exists only on the net and most of it is for fukkery. When civil war came out I was there opening weekend. When GOTG2 came out, same thing. When The Dark Knight series was poppin, everyone was watching them. I mean even Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman were huge successes. You know damn well it's all the same people watching this shyt :pachaha:

I ain't seen Thor or Justice League yet tho :manny:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I didn't realize the Russo brothers were directing this. Thank God :blessed:
The light hearted tones are fun but they are better suited for standalone projects with low stakes than a universe shaking event.
Light hearted = fun / low stakes meaning who cares what effect it has on the rest of the world. That's fine with me. Spiderman loved it. Antman, same.
When they try combine light hearted with high stakes you end up with a ludo narrative dissidence that ruins the plot even though the movie may be entertaining.

1) Kill my best friends,
2) Destroy my home,
3) Displace my people,
4) Break my prized possession,
5) Disfigure me,
6) Girl friend left me
7) oh and my father is dead,
8) All because of the actions of my brother and sister.
:picard:

good time to crack a joke?:francis: = Thor Ragnarok a lesson in Ludo Narrative Dissidence
Meanwhile Iron Man has PTSD after falling through a wormhole and having a bad dream.
Breh... Thor Ragnarok is a top 7 MCU movie (unless you saying TR is how you do light hearted high stakes correctly)

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jesus man..... We really need to get over humor in movies man

Yall gotta stop being these emo movie stans that personify the emo guys below

emo-kid_400x400.jpg
latest

Many times the combination of light hearted with high stakes have worked and didnt have ludo narrative dissidence that ruin the plot and the movie still mad entertaining, some would say classics.

1) Sad cop coming home for holidays to see estranged wife on the borderline of divorce,
2) Terrorist take over building,
3) Way outnumbered and people are getting killed,
4) Disfigured feet, beat up and shot up,
5) Trapped,
6) Wife is captured and in danger,
7) Kids get endangered,
8) All because of the actions of wifes coworker that low key wants to smash.

:wow:

good time to crack a joke? :blessed:= Die Hard a lesson in great classic movie......... FORMULAS:mjgrin::troll::skip:

Martha