The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I assumed Steve could tell Spidey had super strength because he felt it during his little fight with him. Steve just got through pulling a helicopter so for him to struggle with Spidey throwing and kicking him around was enough for him to go “oh, we got another one”

Could just be my love of dbz influencing me. “I could sense his true power”:russ:

He knew he had super strength...They literally fought for 3 mins before Cap drops the trailer on Spidey.

When Spidey webbed his arms and pulled Cap. Cap pulled back and realized how strong Spidey was and thats when he did that twist thing to pull Spidey with his own webs.

Quit tryna poke holes in a masterpiece:mjgrin:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
My favorite scene in the MCU!

The only person that got hurt was Rhodey. They knew what they had to do.

They were trying to detain their homies with reasonable force. But unfortunately they homies aint regular homies so they had to use a little more force.

Ant-Man fukked up with the truck :laff:

Other than that they were in line.

Wanda knows them cars wont kill Tony but they will keep him down for a minute...which was the goal.

Clint could of got killed, T'Challa was on a different mission.

Hawkeye: "We haven't met, Im Clint :mjgrin:"

T'Challa: "I don't care :birdman:"

It was like trying to restrain your drunk homie, you might have to use a little force but its for his own good.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fukk that nikka.. bytch ass fake ass stan... with his fat ass unproportional man titties looking like defeated socks hanging on his neck.. ol fat ass whale neck ass c00n..

bytch ass nikka.. he wanna be funny so bad like you can't enjoy both properties... nikka can choke on a bag of dikks.. :pacspit:

nothing i hate more than ''dc stans'' who go out of their way to clown to buss jokes tryna front cause Marvel doing big things...
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
what always puzzled me about this scene is...

what if Spidey DIDNT have super strength??
:jbhmm:

Did Cap even know?

has Hydra Steve been manifesting in Captain America all this time?

honestly i never sweated the whole airport scene being weak and all that.
they was basically out there slap boxing.
Vision and Scarlet Witch coulda ended that fight in a matter of minutes.:pachaha:
Nope. He would've murdered a highschooler but you know justice and right to choose an all that:hmm::scheme:
Shouldn't have been in this film he legit just stood in the air for majority of the fight :mjlol:Or at the very least wouldn't have gotten involved and just stayed at the base upstate because he fears his presence would make it worse :dead:

Code

Banned
Daps
There is no way Marvel would let lego toys spoil their biggest movie ever 6 months in advance

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Brehs i think Cap is a Skrull:lupe:

In. AOU he was able to move thors hammer but it wouldn't let him pick it up. And he didn't even try a second time. He should've been able to lift it.
Nah none of the OG actors are a part of that for now :jbhmm:I'm sure IF the Skrulls are indeed on earth already they've probably infiltrated different governments. I don't think that Skrull script was even completed when AOU was out :patrice:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Brehs i think Cap is a Skrull:lupe:

In. AOU he was able to move thors hammer but it wouldn't let him pick it up. And he didn't even try a second time. He should've been able to lift it.

That just means he is worthy.

Wait on the payoff.... :wow:

I do agree that someone we've been watching since '08 is a Skrull though. :wow: