The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was just watching Civil War again on Netflix. it's a 8.5/10 at least. The airport scene is entertaining but I still think it sticks out. Apart from that the other action sequences are incredible. The fight with Crossbones and Co. in the beginning is like something out of a James Bond flick.. then u got the stairwell fight with Cap and Bucky which transitions into the chase with BP :whew:
and then of course the final scene with the handicap match against @Ironman

Russos are on another level with the action.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just a random thought from browsing the thread but I'm :dwillhuh: at people talking about "we don't know if Thanos will be cracking jokes, the 'Age Of Ultron' trailer had us fooled".

The Russos have done 3 MCU movies prior to this one and they're all light on jokes and none have people randomly doing stand up like Ultron. So I'm not sure where the concern is coming from.

Fred.
giphy.gif
oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

He's only gonna be making jokes out of Our Mightiest Heroes. At best if we get any Lady Death in this he might show simp tendancies to her.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

What y'all nikkas talking about this fight was badass... :banderas: and underrated!!!!!

Hulk was just an ok movie. Marvel didnt want ed to take it where he wanted. Yet despite that, hulk vs roth > any use of caps powers we've seen, and Hulk vs abomination > any MCU climax fight.

And abomination should be freed by Ross as a deterrent. Maybe redo Thunderbolts as his personal team, and it could be MCU's Suicide Squad :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hulk was just an ok movie. Marvel didnt want ed to take it where he wanted. Yet despite that, hulk vs roth > any use of caps powers we've seen, and Hulk vs abomination > any MCU climax fight.

And abomination should be freed by Ross as a deterrent. Maybe redo Thunderbolts as his personal team, and it could be MCU's Suicide Squad :patrice:

:ohhh: that's right Ross is now the secretary of defense in the Marvel U. that he would have some serious pull in this movie if he's still around... That would make a badass side story where ross is assembling the thunderbolts behind the scenes after the avengers fail in the first movie...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:ohhh: that's right Ross is now the secretary of defense in the Marvel U. that he would have some serious pull in this movie if he's still around... That would make a badass side story where ross is assembling the thunderbolts behind the scenes after the avengers fail in the first movie...
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So damn, I wonder if Banner's wearing the Hulkbuster?:ohhh:

You can see him repairing/assembling a section of it in the trailer

Or maybe he's still on that :cape: shyt and preparing it for Black Widow to wear during the Wakanda battle?:jbhmm:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This just a random thought from browsing the thread but I'm :dwillhuh: at people talking about "we don't know if Thanos will be cracking jokes, the 'Age Of Ultron' trailer had us fooled".

The Russos have done 3 MCU movies prior to this one and they're all light on jokes and none have people randomly doing stand up like Ultron. So I'm not sure where the concern is coming from.

Fred.
That's what I was saying a couple pages back. Like after all the top tier shyt Russos put out yall still doubting them? :wtf:

They didn't have Winter Soldier, Zemo or Alexander Pierce making jokes so why would Thanos? :pachaha:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yo :laff:

Brotha went from a Batman stan to a Marvel Stan

WkA9LYb.gif

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fukk that nikka.. bytch ass fake ass stan... with his fat ass unproportional man titties looking like defeated socks hanging on his neck.. ol fat ass whale neck ass c00n..

bytch ass nikka.. he wanna be funny so bad like you can't enjoy both properties... nikka can choke on a bag of dikks.. :pacspit:

nothing i hate more than ''dc stans'' who go out of their way to clown to buss jokes tryna front cause Marvel doing big things...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fukk that nikka.. bytch ass fake ass stan... with his fat ass unproportional man titties looking like defeated socks hanging on his neck.. ol fat ass whale neck ass c00n..

bytch ass nikka.. he wanna be funny so bad like you can't enjoy both properties... nikka can choke on a bag of dikks.. :pacspit:

nothing i hate more than ''dc stans'' who go out of their way to clown to buss jokes tryna front cause Marvel doing big things...

:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Lol

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:skip: