The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This
All I remember about ant man was how they randomly threw him in to the fight and he just said “oh cool I’m gone fight iron man and look that’s hawk eye, w/e” and the fact he went big for like five minutes. Black panther the second he appeared captured he room. Spider man mini story was captivating. It’s also a reason why you don’t see any ant man in the trailer for this avengers movie but you for damn sure seen Spider-Man and black panther

EXACTLY

I WILL say however that seeing Ant-Man go Giant-Man was a cool lil moment. The theater gasped when that happened.

They CLAPPED for BP though :youngsabo:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Every time I've heard a kid talk about the movie, they lead off with Ant Man at the airport. It never fails. :yeshrug:

Older teenagers to adults, it's a different story, that's one of the middle things they recall, behind the Cap/BP/Bucky train.

I don't think you guys realize that the audience is diverse and not every fan is focused on the same thing. Hardly something to argue over.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EXACTLY

I WILL say however that seeing Ant-Man go Giant-Man was a cool lil moment. The theater gasped when that happened.

They CLAPPED for BP though :youngsabo:
fukk clapping when all the women in my theater saw this moment
tenor.gif

It was a wrap. I heard grown women with children say “okay :picard: :takedat:
And “yaasss:gladbron:

Heard one dude say “damn woman” and I couldn’t see him but I could feel from how he said it he was looking like this:childplease:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are the black order just more generic villains? I don't see anyone excited about them

they're new villains. but i wouldn't call them generic. depends on how much of their backstory we get.

corvus glaive is skilled, violent and nasty enough to lead the group and take on thor + the hulk. as long as his pike doesn't break, he's also immortal.

proxima midnight took DOWN the hulk with two swings of her staff, which turns into laser beams of light when she throws it. bytch has a fetish for murder and is nearly impervious to pain. for some odd reason, her and corvus are married and get really lovey-dovey with each other when they're not trying to commit wanton genocide. like... they're insane. and then they're ross and rachel from Friends.

ebony maw is the resident genius. appears weak, but he does this manipulation shyt where he talks and people do whatever he says. so on the low he's kinda the most dangerous dude in the crew.

supergiant has parasitic mind control abilities. she does whatever thanos says because he promised to kill her after she helped him kill everyone else. awesome young lady.

if there is one generic member it would be corvus glaive's brother, black dwarf (i believe they renamed him cull obsidian for the movie; that was the group's original name). skin can't be broken, super strong... think luke cage with the hulk's strength. black panther beat that ass in the comics tho and thanos put him on timeout... by beating his ass even worse and kicking him out the crew.

Code

Banned
Daps
supergiant has parasitic mind control abilities. she does whatever thanos says because he promised to kill her after she helped him kill everyone else. awesome young lady.

if there is one generic member it would be corvus glaive's brother, black dwarf (i believe they renamed him cull obsidian for the movie; that was the group's original name). skin can't be broken, super strong... think luke cage with the hulk's strength. black panther beat that ass in the comics tho and thanos put him on timeout... by beating his ass even worse and kicking him out the crew.

Thanks for the breakdown

Is it possible they're saving supergiant for a surprise reveal?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
part of me wants to wait on Black Panther to watch like the day before this one... but most of me knows I'll be there in the first week like always

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
But it wasn't, The talk was about Cap, Iron Man, Black Panther & Spider-man.

You full of shyt. Every review, whether it was from a critic or just a fan mentioned the airport scene as not only a highlight of the movie but one of the best fight scenes in the entire MCU. There were two stars of that scene, Spiderman and Ant Man.

This fukking image was posted everywhere as soon as people heard Ant Man and Hawkeye were in the same movie. Him riding an arrow has been shown in comics, cartoons, and in video games and now you telling me that when it happened in the movie nobody cared.

hawkeye-ant-man.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not enough people talk about this

I think they planted that shyt on purpose

:russ: the look on Don Cheadle's face looking at Mark like :martin: and Mark like :whoa::snoop:

Well that's nice to know...:youngsabo:

That was clear. Disney owns ABC. If that was a real spoiler that clip would never see the light of day let alone remain on the official GMA website.

I think its planted.. I mean mark is the only actor on set that "spoils" ..

he talked about planet hulk.
leaked 15 minutes of Thor 3
talked about the hulk arc over the next 2 films..
Hulk and Banner separating.. Hulk being Smart ...
he spoiled something in Age of Ultron..

I think he purposely does this and Marvel is OK with him doing it the way he does

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder, as a form of promo for IW, would Marvel do something like have all the MCU movies available to watch on Netflix or Hulu? Have it in release order so people can binge watch.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the breakdown

Is it possible they're saving supergiant for a surprise reveal?

i wouldnt be surprised if they just wrote her out of it. her skillset/character type kind of overlaps with ebony maw and proxima midnight. but she's not as interesting as either of them.

honestly, when it comes to the black order the four members we've seen are all you need. ESPECIALLY if marvel gets them right. each one of them is basically a boss fight before the ultimate boss fight, thanos.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wonder, as a form of promo for IW, would Marvel do something like have all the MCU movies available to watch on Netflix or Hulu? Have it in release order so people can binge watch.
They're getting their own Disney service highly doubtful

• Dap
Reactions: flo