The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
LI1Behl_zpsogpxta20.png

@Groot it's time!
DTJ51qc_zpsg2mt66pk.gif

@Groot FINALLY CAME THRU!!!
:bjpraise:

grootkhaled.png

We are Groot!

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I think they did. Wasnt she missing from the brolin comic con introduction?

Super Giant was written out and Black drawf was renamed to Cull Obsidian. They didn’t give a reason why they didn’t include Super Giant, but it could be

1) She redundant

2) Her name is corny

3) this movie already got 40 plus characters in it.

I think Thanos plus 4 goons and an army is enough....

Daps
I think the Black Order, at least a couple members, will be defeated but Thanos will still end up with the stones. They aren't going to make a movie where EVERYONE just takes L's. You have to still make the good guys look good at some point in the movie.

You right, I didn't actually answer the question. they're all beatable, and the heroes are definitely going to get a dub or two in the movie. But they're all formidable and not just fodder villains the heroes get to beat up. @FaceClef

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wonder Thane is gonna show up at some point..

p24_2%2Bcopy.jpg

Thanos's Kid is pretty Cool Too.

:jbhmm:

So the dad is pretty arrogant, but the son is chill huh?

QzY2G9M.jpg

"A shoe [gauntlet] is not that big of a deal. It's two things, stitching and glue [infinity stones and galactic fabric]."

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shut the fukk up and just give up. Sick of yo ass. You're fukking annoying. Just give it up. You just look silly at this point. DC IS DONE loser. I don't give a fukk how many movies they keep on making for you annoying pathetic ass fanboys who are the only ones still watching the train wreck that is the dceu

:mjlol: Blade as my avatar for two years and I'm in every comic related thread whether it's Marvel, DC, the Fox universe etc. You are a dumb motherfukker. But I'm glad I pissed you off fakkit. :umad: