The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wonder, as a form of promo for IW, would Marvel do something like have all the MCU movies available to watch on Netflix or Hulu? Have it in release order so people can binge watch.

they gonna have the 3-day movie marathon and make 150-250 per person and give them a mini infinity gauntlet with removable stones.....

hold a sec.. if they have they mini gauntlet remember I said it here first ..... im suing Mar-Vel .. all I want is to be an extra and die in A4

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
they're new villains. but i wouldn't call them generic. depends on how much of their backstory we get.

corvus glaive is skilled, violent and nasty enough to lead the group and take on thor + the hulk. as long as his pike doesn't break, he's also immortal.

proxima midnight took DOWN the hulk with two swings of her staff, which turns into laser beams of light when she throws it. bytch has a fetish for murder and is nearly impervious to pain. for some odd reason, her and corvus are married and get really lovey-dovey with each other when they're not trying to commit wanton genocide. like... they're insane. and then they're ross and rachel from Friends.

ebony maw is the resident genius. appears weak, but he does this manipulation shyt where he talks and people do whatever he says. so on the low he's kinda the most dangerous dude in the crew.

supergiant has parasitic mind control abilities. she does whatever thanos says because he promised to kill her after she helped him kill everyone else. awesome young lady.

if there is one generic member it would be corvus glaive's brother, black dwarf (i believe they renamed him cull obsidian for the movie; that was the group's original name). skin can't be broken, super strong... think luke cage with the hulk's strength. black panther beat that ass in the comics tho and thanos put him on timeout... by beating his ass even worse and kicking him out the crew.

I wonder Thane is gonna show up at some point..

p24_2%2Bcopy.jpg

Thanos's Kid is pretty Cool Too.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The black order are a problem all on their own. plus thanos is with the gauntlet? I really don't see how anyone makes it out without some nut shyt happening honestly

I think the Black Order, at least a couple members, will be defeated but Thanos will still end up with the stones. They aren't going to make a movie where EVERYONE just takes L's. You have to still make the good guys look good at some point in the movie.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder, as a form of promo for IW, would Marvel do something like have all the MCU movies available to watch on Netflix or Hulu? Have it in release order so people can binge watch.

They did that in a few theaters before avengers 1 and 2. The marathon for A2 started wednesday at like 7 and played the movie thursday at 9. I wanted to go but i had to work n take my kids to school n shyt

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt be surprised if they just wrote her out of it. her skillset/character type kind of overlaps with ebony maw and proxima midnight. but she's not as interesting as either of them.

honestly, when it comes to the black order the four members we've seen are all you need. ESPECIALLY if marvel gets them right. each one of them is basically a boss fight before the ultimate boss fight, thanos.

I think they did. Wasnt she missing from the brolin comic con introduction?