The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dude you buggin you're the first person I've seen since Civil War came out that said Antman stole the show over Black Panther. You must be related to the actor or something.

The point I'm making here is that you don't need a character arc (as Black Panther had) in order to have a memorable and worthwhile addition to a movie (as Ant Man did). The two characters had completely different roles in the movie where Black Panther was plot and character introduction and Ant Man was fight spectacle. So if in IW if Black Widow or Rocket Racc00n doesn't get 30 minutes of screen time with a big character arc but if they do something memorable in the movie I don't want to read how a character was wasted. I'm already reading people preparing that bullshyt line of thought and it's absurd.

This was not meant to be turned into an Ant Man vs. Black Panther statement. Damn.

And bruh cut the shyt, I've played enough Xbox with you for you to know I'm not white.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm already seeing people whining about every character needing to have a compleye story arc. Look I understand we all have our faves and it would be a downer to have our favorite character get a little less screen time but every character does not need an arc or large focal point to be useful or memorable.

Take Civil War, you could easily make an argument that outside of Cap and Iron Man that Ant Man was the most memorable character. Dude was in the movie all of like 10 minutes but he had great jokes and very memorable action sequences. He had no character arc yet nobody can say he was wasted in the movie.

Agreed

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm pretty sure the majority would disagree with that, and imo Black Panther was the clear standout of the film.

I will say this......

Antman had one of the most memorable moments as even though most of us knew he could grow, none of us expected that to Japan’s atleast not for this movie. The scene was a cool scene that played out well and could’ve easily be one of the top 3-5 talking points for people walking out the theater and the next day.

Martha

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I will say this......

Antman had one of the most memorable moments as even though most of us knew he could grow, none of us expected that to Japan’s atleast not for this movie. The scene was a cool scene that played out well and could’ve easily be one of the top 3-5 talking points for people walking out the theater and the next day.

Martha
But it wasn't, The talk was about Cap, Iron Man, Black Panther & Spider-man.

Daps
Untitled-18adf9c8d7adb4ad66.gif

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer has made me want to watch some of the Marvel movies I skipped.
Currently watching Guardians 1.

Code

Banned
Daps
Are the black order just more generic villains? I don't see anyone excited about them