The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm already seeing people whining about every character needing to have a compleye story arc. Look I understand we all have our faves and it would be a downer to have our favorite character get a little less screen time but every character does not need an arc or large focal point to be useful or memorable.

Take Civil War, you could easily make an argument that outside of Cap and Iron Man that Ant Man was the most memorable character. Dude was in the movie all of like 10 minutes but he had great jokes and very memorable action sequences. He had no character arc yet nobody can say he was wasted in the movie.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukk you ironman:umad::umad:
RectangularFirsthandAustraliancattledog-max-14mb.gif

I can't wait to see this scene in theaters:umad::umad:
FIGHT BACK TONY :damn:

Tony got his hands up like a battered spouse

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm already seeing people whining about every character needing to have a compleye story arc. Look I understand we all have our faves and it would be a downer to have our favorite character get a little less screen time but every character does not need an arc or large focal point to be useful or memorable.

Take Civil War, you could easily make an argument that outside of Cap and Iron Man that Ant Man was the most memorable character. Dude was in the movie all of like 10 minutes but he had great jokes and very memorable action sequences. He had no character arc yet nobody can say he was wasted in the movie.
I'm pretty sure the majority would disagree with that, and imo Black Panther was the clear standout of the film.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm pretty sure the majority would disagree with that, and imo Black Panther was the clear standout of the film.

When people talk about CW the first thing they speak on is the airport scene, Ant Man stole the show there. Black Panther was in the movie a lot longer than he was but none of his individual scenes compare to what Ant Man did at the airport. The only scene that compares to that is Bucky and Cap in a tag team match against Iron Man. Him turning giant, riding on the arrow, those discs that turned the trucks huge, and fukking up the Iron Man suit were highlights of that fight. They took his power set and highlighted every aspect in spectacular form. They didn't do that with Black Panther, he had a clear character arc in the movie but his action sequences weren't as memorable. The high point with him is that they treated the character with respect and allowed him to hold his own.

My point being if you can take a character and make their screen time as memorable as Ant Man's in CW then they don't need an arc.

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the lego sets for this may have leaked, has potential spoilers

:lupe:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When people talk about CW the first thing they speak on is the airport scene, Ant Man stole the show there. Black Panther was in the movie a lot longer than he was but none of his scenes compare to what Ant Man did at the airport. Him turning giant, riding on the arrow, those discs that turned the trucks huge, and fukking up the Iron Man suit were highlights of that fight. They took his power set and highlighted every aspect in spectacular form. They didn't do that with Black Panther, he had a clear character arc in the movie but his action sequences weren't as memorable. The high point with him is that they treated the character with respect and allowed him to hold his own.

My point being if you can take a character and make their screen time as memorable as Ant Man's in CW then they don't need an arc.
Nah bruh, You say Ant Man stole the show but Black Panther was the most talked about behind Iron Man & Captain America.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
When people talk about CW the first thing they speak on is the airport scene, Ant Man stole the show there. Black Panther was in the movie a lot longer than he was but none of his scenes compare to what Ant Man did at the airport. Him turning giant, riding on the arrow, those discs that turned the trucks huge, and fukking up the Iron Man suit were highlights of that fight. They took his power set and highlighted every aspect in spectacular form. They didn't do that with Black Panther, he had a clear character arc in the movie but his action sequences weren't as memorable. The high point with him is that they treated the character with respect and allowed him to hold his own.

Dude you buggin you're the first person I've seen since Civil War came out that said Antman stole the show over Black Panther. You must be related to the actor or something.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this nikka serious? Everyone was talking about spiderman and black panther stealing the show. Not no fukking antman. Where the hell did that come from

Dude you buggin you're the first person I've seen since Civil War came out that said Antman stole the show over Black Panther. You must be related to the actor or something.

This
All I remember about ant man was how they randomly threw him in to the fight and he just said “oh cool I’m gone fight iron man and look that’s hawk eye, w/e” and the fact he went big for like five minutes. Black panther the second he appeared captured he room. Spider man mini story was captivating. It’s also a reason why you don’t see any ant man in the trailer for this avengers movie but you for damn sure seen Spider-Man and black panther