The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
DC lends itself better to traditional super hero-esque spectacles and cartoons. They have the potential to make a better one off superhero spectacle but DC is too heavily dependent on their big hitters and their relative lack of character (sans Bats) is debilitating. This is a massive disadvantage relative to Marvel when trying to tell character driven stories.

The Russo's/Feige/Gunn get that this is all about characters who just happen to have powers rather than 'superheroes'.
:what:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Trailer is over 2 million youtube likes after one day.

That is more than the two Force Awaken trailers, and Last Jedi trailer combined.

I'm not sure what conclusion to draw from this except that people are hyped as fukk. But can Infinity War actually challenge Star Wars in box office supremacy?
Civil war beat rogue one last year

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Vision will learn to control the Mind Gem and will use that to attack Thanos. This was foreshadowed during his meal with Wanda in CA:CW.

This is a good Trailer Breakdown.

SPOILERS ahead!!
These guys are forensic.

I don't think they also have a hard time getting it out of his head. That's why in the other trailer they show him locked up. The only way they probably get it is if he gives it to him to spare a life.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo :laff:

Brotha went from a Batman stan to a Marvel Stan

WkA9LYb.gif
:dead: Where is this from

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Why/how would that be feminist? Are women not allowed to kill villains now? :ohhh::mjlol:

Right? I would be flustered if it was an irrelevant chick like Hawkeyes wife or something coming in for the kill out of nowhere but not women like Gamora and Nebula, especially when they have direct conflict with Thanos growing up. Dude killed Gamoras parents and basically tortured Nebula. They're some of the few people who deserve to strike a killing blow.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Thanos does good then he should have his own film. He's capable.
It’s basically a thanos film
Feige says it’s basically thanos heist movie as he attempts to capture all he stones quickly since he’s tired of waiting for his dummy mission cronies to do it. I picture him running around to grab a few stones while also making the black order grab a few and bring them to him. Loki got one in the trailer and owes it to thanos already, the purple joint is on nova where he can probably whoop that whole planet solo for it, red joint with the collector, green one around stranger neck, and there is another two to snatch we just don’t know where the soul stone is (likely Wakanda) and the yellow stone was in vision face