The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No one?! Negro please, the Marvel/DC rivalry amongst many fans has always been around. Stop making shyt up.
All comics in the top left corner show you who published what. What are you even talking about?! :what:

Yea.... thats crazy.....

Anyone thats a fan of the product was aware of what was what. Just like we knew the difference from Sega and Nintendo, Disney Cartoon and Hanna Barbara and etc

Martha

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm a big DC fan but can't even front this is where they miss the mark sometimes .Then again I like the super hero shyt sometimes and I don't give a fukk about your average joe story :ld:.
Still like the over all dark themes in DC doe to be honest .

Agree, DC could have higher superhero highs but they have fewer human stories to tell. The MCU is good but despite the mess at Fox "Days of Future Past" is a better one-off film than almost all of the MCU ones. Thanos is the big-bad of the MCU but truth be told Darkseid > Thanos.

On that note, I think FF would be the best Fox property to add to the MCU. Then we get all the cosmic, the dimensions and characters like Silver Surfer, Terrax, Galactus, Doom. Xmen isn't really needed at the mo and would confuse and complicate things.. Xmen is sort of established in the minds of the cinema going public so they would be harder to re-imagine. FF are not there yet and so it would be far easier for the MCU to do something useful with.

You could start the Xmen off by doing a Hellfire Club (not Xmen) movie I suppose and then introduce the x-men (as individual mutants) based on political themes/racism/civil rights/DNA/Sentinals (so as to avoid cramping the Avengers). Maybe the MCU Earth just isn't big enough for so many heroes. You could take them off-world asap.

On a final note, Mark Ruffalo said that everyone dies in Avengers 3 and I think this is a possible scenario. Thanos balances the Universe by shunting it into an alternate timeline. That's where Captain Marvel gets drawn into this and that's where the Skrull menace comes from. Thanos will be the foe for Avengers 4 and 5.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would be happy if drax killed him for 2 reasons:ehh:
1. He finally got revenge on the man who killed his family:mjgrin::blessed:
2. And most importantly I'm a big Batista stan:blessed::blessed::blessed: and I admire dave Bautista the man:mjcry::mjcry: he is so himble:mjcry: go listen to his interview with Chris Jericho:mjcry: such a quiet guy that's just want the best for his kid:mjcry::mjcry:
His other kid though:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Ship knee deep in an iceberg & now they wanna cop pleas. :wow:

You can't pop shyt for years throwing premature victory parades and then try to run from the fade. {Denzel Voice} Man up nikka, man up. You made a decision. Now live with your decision.

kw3leh.gif

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing I'm curious about: how is there a year between Avengers Infinity War and 4? Like does Thanos retreat and come back or what?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Problem is, drax hasnt shown hes anything more than a buffoon in tthese movies
sheeeeit. hes a pacifist in the comics right now.
:mjlol:

my money is on my man Peter Quill tho!
Star-Lord is clutch than a muthafukka in these situations!
bettin on a majority of them dying tho.