The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

darryl

Superstar
Daps
these fakkits were all front row for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. They cling to this "Marvel gang" thing like anyone cares. Nobody grew up a fan of either DC/Marvel. We were all Batman fans and Spider-Man fans or X-Men and we didn't know shyt about who owned what. I say this as someone who has not seen JL and will not bother given whedon's influence.
Shut the fukk up and just give up. Sick of yo ass. You're fukking annoying. Just give it up. You just look silly at this point. DC IS DONE loser. I don't give a fukk how many movies they keep on making for you annoying pathetic ass fanboys who are the only ones still watching the train wreck that is the dceu

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
DC needs to reboot.. and start small.. No supes, no bats, no WW, no JL.
Start with a small story (set in the past maybe) about someone like Tomar-re, Dr. Fate or Firestar.
Make it character driven and build it all SLOWLY..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
these fakkits were all front row for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. They cling to this "Marvel gang" thing like anyone cares. Nobody grew up a fan of either DC/Marvel. We were all Batman fans and Spider-Man fans or X-Men and we didn't know shyt about who owned what. I say this as someone who has not seen JL and will not bother given whedon's influence.

No one?! Negro please, the Marvel/DC rivalry amongst many fans has always been around. Stop making shyt up.
All comics in the top left corner show you who published what. What are you even talking about?! :what:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
DC needs to reboot.. and start small.. No supes, no bats, no WW, no JL.
Start with a small story (set in the past maybe) about someone like Tomar-re, Dr. Fate or Firestar.
Make it character driven and build it all SLOWLY..
They need to give Batman a rest but otherwise they should still do their heavy hitters. Wonder Woman getting her first movie this year is a travesty actually. They don't even need to reboot just do origin/single hero movies for the next 5 - 7 years.
A Dr. Fate movie would be great.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Scale of 1-5, how mad will you be if drax is the one to kill thanos
latest

Or if they go feminist and have gamora and nebula kill him:hhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yep, Thanos attacks Thor, Hulk/Banner and Loki 1st, probably after destroying the Nova Corp.

Loki probably will sacrifice himself and die, Thor gets blasted into space and rescued by the Guardians and Hulk/Banner knocked to earth.
Thanos gonna murk all them asgardians in the beginning of the movie

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
There's alotta problems Avengers don't tackle as the spider-man flicks highlighted. Mutants can be an undercover street-level + political issue the superheroes don't touch, that the government sweeps under the rug, and getting larger as time goes on. Or maybe a decades back event cascades into present day outcrop of mutants outta nowhere. They already sowed the seeds for mutation so they don't need a multiverse for that.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Scale of 1-5, how mad will you be if drax is the one to kill thanos
latest

Or if they go feminist and have gamora and nebula kill him:hhh:
I would be happy if drax killed him for 2 reasons:ehh:
1. He finally got revenge on the man who killed his family:mjgrin::blessed:
2. And most importantly I'm a big Batista stan:blessed::blessed::blessed: and I admire dave Bautista the man:mjcry::mjcry: he is so himble:mjcry: go listen to his interview with Chris Jericho:mjcry: such a quiet guy that's just want the best for his kid:mjcry::mjcry:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
DC lends itself better to traditional super hero-esque spectacles and cartoons. They have the potential to make a better one off superhero spectacle but DC is too heavily dependent on their big hitters and their relative lack of character (sans Bats) is debilitating. This is a massive disadvantage relative to Marvel when trying to tell character driven stories.

The Russo's/Feige/Gunn get that this is all about characters who just happen to have powers rather than 'superheroes'.
I'm a big DC fan but can't even front this is where they miss the mark sometimes .

Then again I like the super hero shyt sometimes and I don't give a fukk about your average joe story :ld:.

Still like the over all dark themes in DC doe to be honest .