The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Showing DC how it's done.

DC lends itself better to traditional super hero-esque spectacles and cartoons. They have the potential to make a better one off superhero spectacle but DC is too heavily dependent on their big hitters and their relative lack of character (sans Bats) is debilitating. This is a massive disadvantage relative to Marvel when trying to tell character driven stories.

The Russo's/Feige/Gunn get that this is all about characters who just happen to have powers rather than 'superheroes'.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vision will learn to control the Mind Gem and will use that to attack Thanos. This was foreshadowed during his meal with Wanda in CA:CW.

This is a good Trailer Breakdown.

SPOILERS ahead!!
These guys are forensic.

New rock stars are wrong a lot in there predictions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is my issue with ya stop this marvel vs DC crap:scust::scust: just be a fan of both:scust:
At this point DC needs to reboot:scust:

these fakkits were all front row for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. They cling to this "Marvel gang" thing like anyone cares. Nobody grew up a fan of either DC/Marvel. We were all Batman fans and Spider-Man fans or X-Men and we didn't know shyt about who owned what. I say this as someone who has not seen JL and will not bother given whedon's influence.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooooo what if Pepper Pots was killed in the beginning of the Infinity War trailer?

I don't think it's Spidey.

Tony breaks down on the orange planet. The orange planet clearly isn’t earth (it has atleast two stars), but it could be a fukked up Xandar. I don’t see Pepper traveling to another planet. It’s most likely Spidey is hurt badly and Tony’s PTSD kicks in.

The question is how do they get there to fight Thanos? I’m guessing that floating ring thing is a huge portal and Ironman and Spidey end up on the other side.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Tony breaks down on the orange planet. The orange planet clearly isn’t earth (it has atleast two stars), but it could be a fukked up Xandar. I don’t see Pepper traveling to another planet. It’s most likely Spidey is hurt badly and Tony’s PTSD kicks in.

The question is how do they get there to fight Thanos? I’m guessing that floating ring thing is a huge portal and Ironman and Spidey end up on the other side.

Spidey has some shovel hands then.. Wendy Williams sized mitts.