The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*affeck on the phone with his agent*

ben: I take it youve seen the fukkin trailer!:stopitslime:
steinberg: what trailer buddy:ld:
ben: the fukkin trailer...you watched the fukkin trailer!:martin:
steinberg: oh the Infinity wars trailer.:ld:
ben: oh the Infinity wars trailer.....yes the fukkin Avengers trailer!:damn:
steinberg: wait ben.....everybody loves batman!!:ld:
ben: fukk batman!:childplease:
steinberg: were under contract ben.:ld:
ben: doctor strange....doctor fukkin strange!!!:damn:
steinberg: justice league was stupid fresh:ld:
ben::stopitslime:
steinberg: super man is back from the dead:banderas:
ben: fukk superman!:stopitslime:
steinberg: what do you wanna do ben?:dwillhuh:
ben: call Marvel.:ehh:
steinberg: no ben.....ben we cant do that:merchant:
ben: call fukkin marvel.....CALL MARVEL!!!:damn:
steinberg: their lineup is full and solid for the next 10:ld:
ben: i'll play anybody......they are about to make squirrel girl a hit!:damn:
steinberg: ben your contract.:snoop:
ben: call Marvel you greedy fukker you!:ufdup:

wat6rr.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The second one looks better :manny:

And the helmet/uniform is hard to translate to the live action from the comics/cartoons so I'm good with him not rocking the armor.

Furthermore, the reason behind Thanos ditching the armor is because of the infinity stones. If you're wielding the infinity Gauntlet, why would you need armor in the first place. It shows how swagged out/arrogant/confident is at that point in the movie.

Why would the helmet and armour be hard to translate in a movie?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
*affeck on the phone with his agent*

ben: I take it youve seen the fukkin trailer!:stopitslime:
steinberg: what trailer buddy:ld:
ben: the fukkin trailer...you watched the fukkin trailer!:martin:
steinberg: oh the Infinity wars trailer.:ld:
ben: oh the Infinity wars trailer.....yes the fukkin Avengers trailer!:damn:
steinberg: wait ben.....everybody loves batman!!:ld:
ben: fukk batman!:childplease:
steinberg: were under contract ben.:ld:
ben: doctor strange....doctor fukkin strange!!!:damn:
steinberg: justice league was stupid fresh:ld:
ben::stopitslime:
steinberg: super man is back from the dead:banderas:
ben: fukk superman!:stopitslime:
steinberg: what do you wanna do ben?:dwillhuh:
ben: call Marvel.:ehh:
steinberg: no ben.....ben we cant do that:merchant:
ben: call fukkin marvel.....CALL MARVEL!!!:damn:
steinberg: their lineup is full and solid for the next 10:ld:
ben: i'll play anybody......they are about to make squirrel girl a hit!:damn:
steinberg: ben your contract.:snoop:
ben: call Marvel you greedy fukker you!:ufdup:

wat6rr.jpg

nicely done lol...."call Marvel!!!"

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Thanos has beaten down Thor, Hulk, and Surfer too many times to be on the same level as them. The list has it right. The Gauntlet places him above the Abstracts.

Without additional power ups Thanos is far enough ahead of Surfer that he usually can handle him no problem. He normally punks the shyt out of Surfer, now that I think about it. :russ:

Thor and Hulk are no challenge at all. Unless Odin dies and Thor... inherits the Odin Force...

:ohhh:

Last time they met up Hulk went Hulk Smash on Thanos. The Mad Titan looked at him, said “again :feedme:,” then got bored and fed him to the Black Order to take apart.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But he ain't say cosmic wide. HELL Cosmic wise you telling me casual know Thanos more than Galactus? Both obscure characters. But I'm willing to bet more people know Galactus than Thanos. Not saying either is better just talking about from the casual perspective. Thanos is way down the list of well know Marvel villains. shyt I bet more people know who Carnage or Juggernaut is easily.
You're right. He's not mainstream but he has had great internet build up from the flicks

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Without additional power ups Thanos is far enough ahead of Surfer that he usually can handle him no problem. He normally punks the shyt out of Surfer, now that I think about it. :russ:

Thor and Hulk are no challenge at all. Unless Odin dies and Thor... inherits the Odin Force...

:ohhh:

Last time they met up Hulk went Hulk Smash on Thanos. The Mad Titan looked at him, said “again :feedme:,” then got bored and fed him to the Black Order to take apart.
I remember when Hulk tried to fight Surfer in Silver Surfer #125...He tried everything he could to fight Surfer..got mad..all that shyt. Surfer got bored and sucked the gamma radiation out of his body. Turned him back into Banner and went back on his way like he was a insect. Lol.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
As much as I always wanted some hint of mutants an The X-Men in the MCU, that ending isn't realistic nowadays.

It's more likely that our heroes, on the brink of destruction, when all hope seems lost......find out that some random bytch from Titan claims Thanos grabbed her ass 5 years ago at the end of the first Avengers trailer (hence the reason for that creepy smile).

Death alleges he's also been stalking her for years making inappropriate sexual comments towards her and Thanos is forced to resign the Infinity Gauntlet by the Living Tribunal.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Comic heads quick question. Who would win between thanos and Galactus?With and without the gauntlet?
probably Galactus. Galactus is somewhere just below like the cosmic abstracts and multi-versal threats. Like he can sit at the table with them but not beat any of them. Thanos just isn't there unless he has the gauntlet.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hope the runtime on this is like 2 hours 45 minutes. I been waiting to see Thanos on the big screen for over a decade. Every since the Spider-Man and X-Men and Blade movies popped off I been wanting to see them do Infinity War.

:whew:
Thanos need that voice synthesized a few octives deeper. He sound like a bad actor from a hick town .

Last edited: