The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Venom too but the movies has helped him. Purists know how big a deal Thanos is..Magneto and Doom are the TOP TWO VILLAINS in Marvel but cosmic wide? Thanos is the Marvel Trump card.

But he ain't say cosmic wide. HELL Cosmic wise you telling me casual know Thanos more than Galactus? Both obscure characters. But I'm willing to bet more people know Galactus than Thanos. Not saying either is better just talking about from the casual perspective. Thanos is way down the list of well know Marvel villains. shyt I bet more people know who Carnage or Juggernaut is easily.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Hopefully GOTG 3 corrects their power level like ragnarok did for thor. Cosmic heroes should be at their proper level so when stronger villains are introduced the heroes can be properlay scaled. Like no way should cap black widow or hawk eye should be anywhere near thanos thats why im enjoying that iron man KO so much cause marvel not jobbing out Thanos to the main star

shyt using that logic Cap nor Spider-man neither lol. I think that's part of what makes a hero heroic. IRL Black Widow and Hawk Eye would probably be told by Thor and Vision "look ya'll need to sit this shyt out cause if you don't its a 100% change you are going to die"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was a bit of a nothing trailer, will be there first weekend but that trailer was meh.. I don't know why but I thought the big fight with thanos and his minions would be in space

Ps does one have to watch Thor Ragorak for MCU continuity or is it like antman

I will put how "Ragnarok" ties into this movie in spoilers:

At the end of "Ragnarok" Asgard is destroyed and Thor and the Asgardians go searching for a new home. A giant space ship appears in the after credits scene.

Judging by this trailer that giant ship is Thanos, he kills all the Asgardians, and Loki (who stole it from Odin's vault towards the end of "Ragnarok") gives him the Tesseract. This also explains why Thor meets The Guardians Of The Galaxy, as they're both in space at this point.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
and over 1 million likes. It's one of the most liked movie trailers ever.
full

The other one is some indian movie lol

Yo why that shyt look kinda fly though :ohhh:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Comic heads quick question. Who would win between thanos and Galactus?With and without the gauntlet?
Without the Gauntlet, generally Galactus wins it depends on how hungry he is.
Starving Galactus- Makes the fight closer.
They actually fought once, Thanos surprised Galactus but quickly started begging for his life, he knew he wasn't winning this fight:
JASmGKpE97NwFY1IMyeMejaVEJX4YVj4n-1eW9Etolehn5FNx-LPusoiAEkiiv8PT56Kcxciu9gg=s1600

GLf345Vw4Cu-n8ExIWPIloR5uMfCaNcfezW42x1q5LioZSTEwojgH36xuhdawHI_4wp6wuCIzqwH=s1600

cO40aMLPEQUW04yN5iCqxy8KSTqUVbv-ol-DI1-qzYu4YEf5vXrws05HGUgZXGVKD5YN9hVjM4Uf=s1600

MySyH5hh6BonUMMD-044vQ34-lCExY3SdPZmrD1CXHyhhUwgma4OGNykycmm9bjdlRMtWRrAxooQ=s1600

gJ0IEP36IEa__yrDiiVJk_mjjahmX8SQ6cF2gq0uaN48TVTm2mftVKC4FjCJ2B8S6enWluzKRIjH=s1600

WKSzXOemQf1LT4_DmsOFHpVlRX3iBwMuMfmUOdL9NfCuplVMiefVas0kMpqc8N5SCoKN6G0qydb2=s1600

aQYJmmh6ZYgyFQtgyoeZ5j_K8VzY3dkuxxNLLDPlOC20Cn-g9OgNhNhoawdy1M2tD8S_ggySoD3v=s1600
They end up working together later though.

Well fed Galactus- Galactus easily.

Current Galactus as Life Bringer? Galactus slaughters Thanos.

Thanos with the gauntlet beats Galactus though.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Any version of Galactus would slaughter Thanos. A well fed Galactus(well before this life bringer shyt) was EASILY a galaxy buster.

But Thanos(and Darkseid) in the comics is on a level between Odin(sky fathet level) and Silver Surfer(what nerds call herald level).

So again going by comic book logic Thanos should destroy everyone in this film which he has always done.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
deathstroke is street level if batman & black panther are

Black Panther and Captain America are both above street level.

Hell BP is the King Of The Dead. He can summon his ancestors to battle on his behalf and has access to the knowledge of all past Wakandan monarchs. Even without that the Heart-Shaped Herb gives BP strength and Stamina on par with that of Wolverine and Sabertooth.

BP and Captain America both would kick Batman’s ass.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The greatest thing about the trailer is that the MCU is unapologetically and unabashedly putting Black Panther front and center. They are truly setting him up to be a major player in Phase 4 and not allowing his upcoming Solo movie to be overshadowed. BP got MORE screen time in the trailer than Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow. They also didn’t even show legacy Avengers like Hawkeye, nor newer characters like Ant-Man.

Black Panther
Dr. Strange
Spider Man

Are the new “big three” of the MCU. With Captain Marvel more than likely being their “Wonder Woman”.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its just the lighting of being in space with no light vs sunlight plus he just took off his helmet. Russo's said before in full armor he is in warlord strategic mode but since the AOU endscene when he said "ill do it myself" he put on his carharts and timbs then called his lil nikkas to get the tools

:birdman:

Yeah I was wondering why Thanos went from purple to tan.

I was like I know thanos ain't bleaching his skin......my dude got mutant self hate.....:wow::lolbron:

Last edited: