The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
d1c4e4cdfee1be34395afede4b0c2d72.jpg

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Feige & the Russos already said it's been a spiritual journey for Thanos from the inception to Infinity War. The various proxies to acquire the Stones, failed schemes, & ultimately the decision to go through the trouble of taking them personally. As his plans fail, his ambitions grow, he assembles the Black Order & decided to deal with the Avengers/GotG because he's decided that he's got time.

I like the new look because it reflects that. When a King leads the charge, you leave the crown, fine apparel, & all that shyt at the crib. He'll come back for it when the dirty work is done.

Timbs laced, mask on, fukk it mask off :wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's over, when I saw it on YT i was like :wow:

Thanos looking good ready to murder some avengers, as long as my nikka spidey lives I dont give a fukk :mjgrin:

Scarlet J with the blond hair my pawg weakness :wow:

watched the trailer on the big screen :ohhh: my god it's really happening :mjcry:

The thing is this movie has something for everyone, because of the character build up everyone has atleast one person they like.

You know the kids are going to see rocket and groot, while the og like us will be going for our childhood heroes. Marvel's been playing chess all the time

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hold up brehskis... Nick Fury dead already? Who hand was Stark holding at the beginning? Rhodey? :mjcry:

Probably Spider-Man since they were together getting their ass whopped badly
Probably dies and they use stone to travel back and bring everybody who died back in part 4 is what I’m guessing with a catch either iron man or cap or both die permanently to save them all

Jards

All Star
Daps
The greatest thing about the trailer is that the MCU is unapologetically and unabashedly putting Black Panther front and center. They are truly setting him up to be a major player in Phase 4 and not allowing his upcoming Solo movie to be overshadowed. BP got MORE screen time in the trailer than Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow. They also didn’t even show legacy Avengers like Hawkeye, nor newer characters like Ant-Man.

Black Panther
Dr. Strange
Spider Man

Are the new “big three” of the MCU. With Captain Marvel more than likely being their “Wonder Woman”.
Outside the 'nostalgic' intro for the voiceover BP was the only character to get lines in the main trailer other than Thanos. Marvel have been setting up Boseman to be a franchise superstar since the promo run for Civil War

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Probably Spider-Man since they were together getting their ass whopped badly
Probably dies and they use stone to travel back and bring everybody who died back in part 4 is what I’m guessing with a catch either iron man or cap or both die permanently to save them all
Nah. Tony would die over peter. In fact that whole scene looks like tony saves peter and gets rocked for it

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Outside the 'nostalgic' intro for the voiceover BP was the only character to get lines in the main trailer other than Thanos. Marvel have been setting up Boseman to be a franchise superstar since the promo run for Civil War

I feel like they're setting him, Spidey and BUCKY up as the next gen leads.