The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Hopefully GOTG 3 corrects their power level like ragnarok did for thor. Cosmic heroes should be at their proper level so when stronger villains are introduced the heroes can be properlay scaled. Like no way should cap black widow or hawk eye should be anywhere near thanos thats why im enjoying that iron man KO so much cause marvel not jobbing out Thanos to the main star

Didnt even punch him with the gauntlet hand:banderas:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to see hulk vs thanos,’like hulk shld get manhandled early on to show that this nikka is some else. Kinda like how hela made thor look like a bum in they fight

I have a feeling Thanos hits Hulk so hard he knocks him back into Banner mode, into where Strange lives. Which is why you see Strange and Wong looking at Banner in the ground like :dahell:

Fred.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yep, Thanos attacks Thor, Hulk/Banner and Loki 1st, probably after destroying the Nova Corp.

Loki probably will sacrifice himself and die, Thor gets blasted into space and rescued by the Guardians and Hulk/Banner knocked to earth.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I disagree totally on that. I mean Magneto, Dr. Doom, The Red Skull, hell even Dr. Octopus are probably better well known to casuals.
Venom too but the movies has helped him. Purists know how big a deal Thanos is..Magneto and Doom are the TOP TWO VILLAINS in Marvel but cosmic wide? Thanos is the Marvel Trump card.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
:mjlol:I'm absolutely here for a Doc Strange scene where he rolls up like

"Thanos, I've come to bargain :mjgrin:"

Thanos:
full
Got damn nikka choked he shyt outta old boy :picard:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Venom too but the movies has helped him. Purists know how big a deal Thanos is..Magneto and Doom are the TOP TWO VILLAINS in Marvel but cosmic wide? Thanos is the Marvel Trump card.
Who that in yo avi breh

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i dont even know if you can even really call Magneto a villain no more. or if he ever really was one to begin with.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i dont even know if you can even really call Magneto a villain no more. or if he ever really was one to begin with.
Magneto was a villain all through the 90s except for AoA. But basically since 2004...he's been the Anti Hero tweener Magneto. He was deadly in the Magneto series but he basically slapped around Shield when they tried to make him answer for it. Yeah..he's been working with the FF, X teams, everyone for over a decade now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Magneto was a villain all through the 90s except for AoA. But basically since 2004...he's been the Anti Hero tweener Magneto. He was deadly in the Magneto series but he basically slapped around Shield when they tried to make him answer for it. Yeah..he's been working with the FF, X teams, everyone for over a decade now.
yup.

i always chuckle to myself thinking about how they based Charles and Magneto off MLK and Malcolm.
its like, even when Magneto was in full villain mode, can you really be mad at the man??
lol