The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
better comparison
DP0dYmSV4AE-0SX.jpg:large
Im confused why did they change thanos looks so much

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im confused why did they change thanos looks so much

Its just the lighting of being in space with no light vs sunlight plus he just took off his helmet. Russo's said before in full armor he is in warlord strategic mode but since the AOU endscene when he said "ill do it myself" he put on his carharts and timbs then called his lil nikkas to get the tools

:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos is only in that high tier when he has the Gauntlet, outside of that he will fall in the S/Herald range. Still a beast, but more beatable.

Nah, Thanos has beaten down Thor, Hulk, and Surfer too many times to be on the same level as them. The list has it right. The Gauntlet places him above the Abstracts.

Code

Banned
Daps
Yeah, that's ny biggest beef with the MCU so far.
I know for a fact the guardians will be comic relief, perhaps they will do shyt but they will still be comic relief.

The rest of the trailer looks flames though, they are done with jokes and it's time to get serious.

LOL I was so confused looking at the gamora character in the marvel game, she looks like a fukking beast

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Welcome to the gang breh, you made the right choice to crossover. No more worrying about trash films or studio interferences or hack directors...here at marvel we take care of the fans and give them high quality piff. Our coli ambassador @wire28 will be in contact with you shortly to fill out the transfer paper work.
#MarvelGang
We might need to hire a few temps to do all this admin the next few months on all this paperwork. :lolbron: #MarvelGang

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL I was so confused looking at the gamora character in the marvel game, she looks like a fukking beast

Hopefully GOTG 3 corrects their power level like ragnarok did for thor. Cosmic heroes should be at their proper level so when stronger villains are introduced the heroes can be properlay scaled. Like no way should cap black widow or hawk eye should be anywhere near thanos thats why im enjoying that iron man KO so much cause marvel not jobbing out Thanos to the main star