The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
XKMFWVO.png

which one?
That's a flattering pic for gun. He was a lot more purple than that

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok In fictional media there are tiers of strength determined by physical attributes and any other powers they have. This a rough, not at all in depth illustration.

-Regular (You and me)

-Street Level: (Batman, Captain America, Black Panther, Dr. Doom, etc would be here, "peak humans"

-Mid tier: (Spider-man, Luke Cage, Deathstroke, Deadpool, etc)

-S tier: Flash (can punch far above his weight though), Cyborg, Aquaman, Maybe Iron Man etc. Max is at Wonder Woman.

- Herald level (People who at the minimum can destroy/create planets to at the maximum destroy/create a solar system): Silver Surfer, Superman, Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Thor, Hulk, Shazam, etc.

-Transcendent: Thanos.

- Skyfather (Typical gods, can create/destroy galaxies): Odin, Zeus, etc.

Abstracts (Often representative of universal principles or truths): Galactus, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Spectre, etc.

Thanos is in the transcendent tier, you would need all of those Herald level people working together to even hope to take him down.

Thanos is only in that high tier when he has the Gauntlet, outside of that he will fall in the S/Herald range. Still a beast, but more beatable.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
this trailer was pretty good, the only problem i had with it is that i wish they could stick to the comics more and use a storyline from the actual comics instead of making up a bunch of shyt that has no basis in reality. they did the same thing with xmen movies. i mean, it's thanos, one of the most recognizable figures in marvel history, use real material lol.

I disagree totally on that. I mean Magneto, Dr. Doom, The Red Skull, hell even Dr. Octopus are probably better well known to casuals.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
If Drax and gamora where as fearsome as they are in the comics them coming to the rescue would be a big deal.... but I feel like they are just comic relief at this point. Drax a big strong slow dude in the MCU and Gamora is chick with guns and a sword.
Yeah, that's ny biggest beef with the MCU so far.
I know for a fact the guardians will be comic relief, perhaps they will do shyt but they will still be comic relief.

The rest of the trailer looks flames though, they are done with jokes and it's time to get serious.