The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whedon's....thanos needs to be dark purple...also, you can see the russos are trying to make him more 'human' looking in the face/look like the actor....
looks like all of them exvept whedons used similar facial capture techniques. only difference is russos doesnt have glowing eyes.

i think gunns looks the best tho.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like all of them exvept whedons used similar facial capture techniques. only difference is russos doesnt have glowing eyes.

yea, you can tell whedon's is all cgi, which i dont mind.....but gunn's and the russo's dont look alike to me.....i really see 3 different looking thanos facially....the 2 whedon's look the same except for one is blue and 1 is purple.....

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I was worried that releasing this trailer now would overshadow Black Panther, but SO much of the trailer is Wakandan, it's really a trailer for both films as people hyped off this trailer will feel even more like they have to watch BP first before IW.

Props to Marvel that maneuver.
They knew there was a great possibility given how:mjpls: the world is it could flop so they had to give it that stimulus package:francis:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
16jrf51.jpg
am i the only one seeing it?

obadiah-stane_credit-paramount-pictures.jpg

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Comic heads quick question. Who would win between thanos and Galactus?With and without the gauntlet?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
this trailer was pretty good, the only problem i had with it is that i wish they could stick to the comics more and use a storyline from the actual comics instead of making up a bunch of shyt that has no basis in reality. they did the same thing with xmen movies. i mean, it's thanos, one of the most recognizable figures in marvel history, use real material lol.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
this trailer was pretty good, the only problem i had with it is that i wish they could stick to the comics more and use a storyline from the actual comics instead of making up a bunch of shyt that has no basis in reality. they did the same thing with xmen movies. i mean, it's thanos, one of the most recognizable figures in marvel history, use real material lol.

Naaaa, the comic stories have been told. Wanna experience them then pick up the comic. This is a new medium and deserved a new spin.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:dahell:u have to be visually impaired

Right, and it releases in 5 months but come on
Untitled-8bd1fbb9f4f4cffe8.gif

the cgi is bad my nikka :comeon::mindblown:

Super DC stan boys = the worst of the worst

Make death threats
Spam Fake signatures
Spam Fake reviews
Now they spamming twitter with marvel villain and cgi hate

:mjlol:they want everybody to feel bitter

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

yea, you can tell whedon's is all cgi, which i dont mind.....but gunn's and the russo's dont look alike to me.....i really see 3 different looking thanos facially....the 2 whedon's look the same except for one is blue and 1 is purple.....

The original Avengers movie Thanos is Damion Poitier. He said he thought he was in makeup to be a Super Skrull

Damion Poitier