The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
XKMFWVO.png

which one?

Gunn

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ok In fictional media there are tiers of strength determined by physical attributes and any other powers they have. This a rough, not at all in depth illustration.

-Regular (You and me)

-Street Level: (Batman, Captain America, Black Panther, Dr. Doom, etc would be here, "peak humans"

-Mid tier: (Spider-man, Luke Cage, Deathstroke, Deadpool, etc)

-S tier: Flash (can punch far above his weight though), Cyborg, Aquaman, Maybe Iron Man etc. Max is at Wonder Woman.

- Herald level (People who at the minimum can destroy/create planets to at the maximum destroy/create a solar system): Silver Surfer, Superman, Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Thor, Hulk, Shazam, etc.

-Transcendent: Thanos.

- Skyfather (Typical gods, can create/destroy galaxies): Odin, Zeus, etc.

Abstracts (Often representative of universal principles or truths): Galactus, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Spectre, etc.

Thanos is in the transcendent tier, you would need all of those Herald level people working together to even hope to take him down.

man this is terrible

Black Panther is on par with iron man, from resouce, mental capacity, and suit design.

Dr. Doom probably higher than Iron Man but at least same level.

Batman and deathstroke should be in the same category

Deadpool can regenerate how the hell is he mid-tier with deathstroke?

Silver Surfer is a cosmic being, not sure how Hulk is in that tier but whatevs.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As great as it is to see all these superheroes on the screen at once I'm hoping Thanos just gives them all the beats all movie long. I'd just love to see Iron Man and Hulk beaten to the point where you see nothing but fear in their eyes.

:mjlol: Gawddamn

but hulk doesnt show fear.... I've never seen fear in his eyes only rage, anger, maybe sadness but never fear...

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Marvel fandom is jokes right now. They're posting all of these memes comparing Thanos to Joss Whedon. It is curious though because Thanos does look a lot like Joss Whedon, especially in this one.

:pachaha:

Cross between Willis, Whedon, and HGH

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As great as it is to see all these superheroes on the screen at once I'm hoping Thanos just gives them all the beats all movie long. I'd just love to see Iron Man and Hulk beaten to the point where you see nothing but fear in their eyes.

that's what i'm hoping this movie is about...i think the first movie should just be about thanos gathering the gems and whopping ass......should end with him having the full gauntlet and muthafukkas just scared to death.....